FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Digital Storm a good place to buy from

Post Date: 2020-04-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
clinthulk2 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote clinthulk2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Is Digital Storm a good place to buy from
    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 10:09pm
So i recently ordered the Vanquish 7 Ultimate for a new PC after my 5 year old custom built is starting to poop out, 750ti, amd FX6350, 8gb ram. and yes i know i could've saved a couple hundred if i built it myself but id rather spend the 200 bucks i would've saved to make sure my computer was built correctly by people who actually know what theyre doing before they send it to me. I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever bought anything from DS or also have a vanquish to tell me some opinions on it. I've seen a lot of good things about DS but i wanna see a broader opinion?
GrandesBollas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote GrandesBollas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 10:18am
I bought a Lumos from DS. I've been very happy with the purchase so far. I fully anticipate things going south from time to time. With my DS PC, I am that more likely to figure out how to solve the problem (replace fan; replace coolant; install new SSDs; replace GPU; install GPU water loop.

DS gave me a fresh block of modeling clay to shape and grow with. I fully plan to do that over the next five years. By that time, I expect to be either savvy enough to build my own monstrosity or have DS do it for me. The cost difference is not that substantial. You also can work with DS to get the parts you prefer rather than the default from the ordering form (e.g., 3600mHz RAM vs the offered 3200mHz.
Ariktu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ariktu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 2:27am
My system was great and I have added new parts over time to try and keep it as fresh as possible.

johndeniel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote johndeniel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 3:34pm
You'll never go wrong with Digital Storm. I've bought a vanquish 5 for like 4 years ago and guess what? It's still running as the beast she was the first time I get to power her up. Although I made some huge upgrades but still. This company offers a lot better than any other pc providers out there. Premium at it's finest
Brian954 View Drop Down

Quote Brian954 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 12:45pm
So far so good with DS! Just ordered a Lumos and their customer service has been spot on.
wdnobile View Drop Down

Quote wdnobile Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Apr 2020 at 4:34pm
I bought an Apollo from them almost 5 years ago. From the moment I turned it on , its worked flawlessly. I enjoyed my experience with this machine so much I just ordered an Aventum X. The wait time is a bit long (6 weeks) but SO worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply