FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is my order taking longer than normal?

Post Date: 2016-06-26

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Douglas View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote Douglas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Is my order taking longer than normal?
    Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 8:29pm
It's been 11 days (9 business days) since I placed my order for the Vanquish 5 Lvl 4. I've seen people getting to the shipped stage around this time and the last update I received (last Monday) I was in stage 3. Should I be worried or is this normal? Thanks in advance.
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 8:45pm
[email protected] contact management
Back to Top
Smoothchocolate View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
  Quote Smoothchocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 8:11am
yea i'm in the same boat but mines hasn't move from stage 1 order wednesday payment been process and still hasn't move from that stage order apollo lvl 3 and before someone give the generic answer i already sent an email and have not heard from anyone yet two days ago

Edited by Smoothchocolate - 27 Jun 2016 at 8:16am
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 8:15am
If your order is stuck at a stage for more then 5 business days then contact management.
Back to Top
baelthazar View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
  Quote baelthazar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 9:50am
I have now been waiting 17 business days for my computer to ship, so I think there is a bottleneck somewhere. I sent an email to the above address and am waiting patiently to hear back.
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 10:14am
We've been very busy lately, due to the new NVIDIA graphics cards and even Intel's new CPUs. However, we are now catching up on production so we should be able to get things rolling forward soon. We're sorry for the delay, our team will do their best to get orders out soon.

Feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] with your order information if you have been stuck in a stage for more than five days.
Back to Top
smfcpa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 175
  Quote smfcpa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 11:13am
I ordered my system on 6/1. They told me last week there was a shortage of power supplies for my computer (Hailstorm II). If I don't see an update by the end of tomorrow, I'll contact them again. I am in no particular rush but it sucks that I was billed before the item was shipped, which I expressly told them not to do.
Back to Top
Jimbostein View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
  Quote Jimbostein Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 11:41am
I thought it was just me...granted, I ordered a system with a GTX1080 and the new i7-6850k, but the last time I heard was stage 5 update on 6/15...12 days ago. Ordered on 6/4. They need to get a move on before I spend more money! I already added a 34" ultrawide monitor to my order since I've been waiting.....
Back to Top
baelthazar View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
  Quote baelthazar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 12:01pm
Mine has also been stuck on Stage 5 since 6/15, so it looks like this is the bottleneck! Hopefully, by the end of the week we will all be posting about how wonderful our new systems are!
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by smfcpa

it sucks that I was billed before the item was shipped, which I expressly told them not to do.

Since each order is basically custom, we do charge ahead of time when we process the order. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Back to Top
Raille View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
  Quote Raille Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by smfcpa

I ordered my system on 6/1. They told me last week there was a shortage of power supplies for my computer (Hailstorm II). If I don't see an update by the end of tomorrow, I'll contact them again. I am in no particular rush but it sucks that I was billed before the item was shipped, which I expressly told them not to do.


I was told the same about my hailstorm, which seemed an odd part to have supply issues on but whatever.

Hoping to see some progress this week.
Back to Top
smfcpa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 175
  Quote smfcpa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Raille

Originally posted by smfcpa

I ordered my system on 6/1. They told me last week there was a shortage of power supplies for my computer (Hailstorm II). If I don't see an update by the end of tomorrow, I'll contact them again. I am in no particular rush but it sucks that I was billed before the item was shipped, which I expressly told them not to do.


I was told the same about my hailstorm, which seemed an odd part to have supply issues on but whatever.

Hoping to see some progress this week.


I ordered my system with the default power supply, also. I agree it seems odd since these are items that probably don't change much over time.
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 9:25pm
Guys psus update almost every year, and if corsair for example is having an issue with the particular one you guys want then DS can't do nothing about it.

On top that you guys know that most PSU companies don't make their own psu right? for example corsair does not make their own psu, its really kind of a rebrand, same with evga, seasonic or power and cooling or other companies really make the psu for companies like evga/corsair etc.

And its not even the same maker, again for example the corsair 1000w hx is made by one company while the 850w and the 1200w hx are made by a different company sometimes.

Edited by DST4ME - 27 Jun 2016 at 9:26pm
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 9.399414E-02 seconds.