Post Date: 2008-07-15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BIGdumbANIMAL View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BIGdumbANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Just keep hitting refresh..............
    Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 3:05pm
I was happy yesterday when I read a e-mail that I was in stage 1, "And so it begins..........." (Babylon 5)

Even happier later, about 3 hours later when I get a message saying im in stage 2,
 "Like the sand in a hourglass, So are the DAYS OF OUR LIFES" (SOAP)

Now I find myself sitting in front of my girlfriends laptop, Burning my thighs, hitting refresh every few minutes or so to see if I have ben upgraded too stage 3 yet..........
 "There comming to take me away haha, There comming to take me away hoho!" (Napoleon Look-A-Like)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going crazy. I didnt Pace, Rush, Smoke or Worry this much when my son was born. This is only a Computer not something I helped create or even carried for months on end. I have gone from less then a pack of Camels a day toooo well over a pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know, I need some help, This rig of mine better get here soon or I will end up have a corinary. What was it the rest of you all did while waiting for your BABY to come home????

Your only young once, But you can be immature for ever.
Kliebor2 View Drop Down

Quote Kliebor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 3:51pm
I went to work and pretended to work for about 3 weeks while I kept stealing peeks at the DSO site :)

Dave
Digital Storm 950Si - Q9450 Quad Core @ 3 Ghz
Dual PNY OC2 GTX 560Ti
8 Gigabytes DDR2/800
2 Western Digital 500 GB SATAII 7200 RPM HD
Groupie
Groupie

Quote BIGdumbANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 4:01pm
Sorry Dave, Thats no help to me. I work in the medical field as a medical Tech for a outside company. Unfortunately I dont sit in front of a computer all day, 60% of my job is driving from hospital too hospital and they dont give us laptops. We dont need nor use them anyway.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote BIGdumbANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 5:34pm
I too have been on the forums looking up info. I found out they had a crate, Ordered it. I saw some people include some binder in their specs, I called DS and found out its standard. ( I even told Charlie that DS gives way too many extras. I understand giving the CD's and manuals but a binder as well, COOL). Every friend I've gone too visit these past two weekends I was like "look at this site I just ordered a computer from". Most of them think I'm nuts spending that kinda money, But if want something good, reliable, not too mention just a plain kickass machine then you have too pay. I tell'em about the warrenty, upgrades, tech support and all of you in the community and there dumbfounded. So far this has been just great, I cant stop talking about this investment and nor should I. I guess nothing can/will be done till I get this out of the crate and on my desk!!!!!!!

Alex, If you see this I am more then willing to pay the overtime..............J/K!  LOL 
Groupie
Groupie

Quote BIGdumbANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 2:59am
Well good news, @ 7:23 pm est. yesterday I got the stage 3 update. Possible ship date 5-7 day (Mon-fri of course) after 07/15/08 Estimated of course. Keep your fingers crossed.
 D&D/CS:S look out..........................................................

The ANIMAL IS BACK!!
MCLMM View Drop Down

Quote MCLMM Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by BIGdumbANIMAL

I was happy yesterday when I read a e-mail that I was in stage 1, "And so it begins..........." (Babylon 5)

Even happier later, about 3 hours later when I get a message saying im in stage 2,
 "Like the sand in a hourglass, So are the DAYS OF OUR LIFES" (SOAP)

Now I find myself sitting in front of my girlfriends laptop, Burning my thighs, hitting refresh every few minutes or so to see if I have ben upgraded too stage 3 yet..........
 "There comming to take me away haha, There comming to take me away hoho!" (Napoleon Look-A-Like)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going crazy. I didnt Pace, Rush, Smoke or Worry this much when my son was born. This is only a Computer not something I helped create or even carried for months on end. I have gone from less then a pack of Camels a day toooo well over a pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know, I need some help, This rig of mine better get here soon or I will end up have a corinary. What was it the rest of you all did while waiting for your BABY to come home????

I am eager to feel that excitement, it is unforgettable. I remember like 7 years ago when I was waiting for my Falcon-NW pc to arrive. Such a cool feeling.

Edited by MCLMM - 16 Jul 2008 at 7:23pm
Groupie
Groupie

Quote BIGdumbANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 4:37pm
WOW man second day in stage 3, "whos leg do I have to hump?" to get to stage 4
  If I didnt know DS is so carefull, and take pride in building kickass systems I would think they are all out on the beach.
 Post Reply Post Reply