FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just ordered my ODE!

Post Date: 2011-10-19

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dranzogger View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 72
  Quote Dranzogger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Just ordered my ODE!
    Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 11:53pm
So, just minutes ago, I watched as my mother (not old enough to have 2300 dollars yet, sadly) ordered my new DS ODE 3. There's not much of a point to this topic besides letting me say this: I'M SO EXCITED!
Back to Top
darbebo View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 515
  Quote darbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 12:29am
congrats buddy. Your mom willing to do this for you, that's a role model for moms worldwide
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:06am
congrats!
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:27am
Congrats Let the torture begin                                       
Back to Top
Dranzogger View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 72
  Quote Dranzogger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:56pm
Does anyone know if they install video card drivers or all your hardware drivers beforehand, or do you have to install them yourself? I know I'll have to install all my keyboard/mouse stuff but I'm talking about the hardware.
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Dranzogger

Does anyone know if they install video card drivers or all your hardware drivers beforehand, or do you have to install them yourself? I know I'll have to install all my keyboard/mouse stuff but I'm talking about the hardware.

all of the stuff will be installed so your computer is ready to use asap minus things you add on later like your keyboard/mouse.
Back to Top
Dranzogger View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 72
  Quote Dranzogger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 12:02am

awesome! thanks riceEating :)

Back to Top
Dranzogger View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 72
  Quote Dranzogger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 10:49pm
Just a quick post (sorry about the double post), but now it's into stage 3! :D
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0546875 seconds.