Post Date: 2007-09-01

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vjzzerdrjx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vjzzerdrjx Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Kelly, you are the man.
    Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 12:37am
Ok, so today, Fri Aug 31st, I was supposed to receive a hard drive via UPS second day air.  Not only did UPS not get the package to me, they didn't process it at all.  I call Customer Service and speak with Kelly at 2:30pm Cali. time.  At 3:30pm I receive an email from DS stating that my package was on its way.  Next Day Air-Saturday Delivery.  Once again, Digital Storm makes sure that a problem is solved instantly, even when it isn't their fault. 

Velocity Micro is who I deal with at Best Buy as a Computer Salesman.  They don't even let you know when the CASE for your computer is on back order. When I first purchased my comp in mid '06, my cooling blocks for my video cards were on back order.  Not only did I receive an email the next day, John from Customer Service called me and personally apologized for the set-back.  Major Kudos for DS because when it comes to customer service, they nail it every time.
Kelly View Drop Down

Digital Storm Customer Service

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 2:13am
aww right on!!  Thanks!  But bottom line, Customer Service is what we are all about.

Let us know how you like your new HDD.  And if you get the one from UPS, be sure to send it back ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply