FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lance: My Review

Post Date: 2014-09-23

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Frenzi View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Frenzi Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Lance: My Review
    Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 12:36pm
So I've put my new Lance Laptop through it's paces for a little over 2 weeks and it's been great! My first post on the forums was to see how good the products were and ask questions I had about a laptop I was interested in getting. I also spoke with people I know who actually have Desktops and Laptops they got from this company I really never heard of before called Digital Storm. I wasn't disappointed. (I'll put a disclaimer here that I don't work for DS but they make you feel like family) My Lance Laptop is AMAZING!! I wanted a laptop that wasn't big but could handle anything and everything that I threw at it. I wanted to use this laptop for work and and classes as well as gaming. The 15" Lance fits the bill. The case itself is amazing. It's sturdy and attractive and doesn't feel flimsy. It's good to go right out of the box. I love everything about this laptop. I game for quite a few hours at a time and the laptop always stays cool and the fans aren't loud at all. I do have to say I also use a cooling pad when gaming as to not fry the system. The Onyko speakers are a great as well. I give DS an A+++ for the care and professionalism they put into every system they make. I don't have a expensive system or anything close to that. But I know that when DS builds your computer, whether it's a $10K desktop or a $2k laptop, they put as much care into each one of them. I know that if I ever have any issues or questions about my system, DS is there for me. Thank you DS for my amazing laptop!!!

Edited by Frenzi - 23 Sep 2014 at 12:48pm
Lance
Intel Core i7 4810MQ
Memory: 8GB
250GB Solid State - Samsung 840 EVO/750GB HD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M
Gunlord View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Gunlord Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 1:25pm
Awesome review, friend! I got a Lance recently too and I'm waiting for it to ship...your review has made me even more excited for it! Drooling
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 1:27pm
That's a nice looking laptop.    Thanks for the review and picture.   Enjoy.
Tor View Drop Down

Quote Tor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 4:53am
Looks beautiful hope you enjoy gaming on it :)
 Post Reply Post Reply