Post Date: 2019-01-25

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mummia20 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mummia20 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Led problem
    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 6:19pm
Hi! I have sent in a request for help from technical support, but am awaiting a reply so I thought I would ask around the forum for any quick solutions.

I just recently purchased a bolt II with the RGB controller, but it isnt working for me. Am I supposed to do something inside the computer to connect it or is there some kind of software I need to install for the controller to work? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Also, a side note, but I got the ASUS Z97I-PLUS (Intel Z97 Chipset) (Mini-ITX) motherboard and it comes with a dual band antenna. I've been having some issues with the internet connection. I can't hardwire the computer, and I've ordered a booster and a usb wifi antenna, but I'm curious to hear if anyone else had this issue with their wifi antenna (I remember reading something from a while back about someone who had a similar wifi issue, and it seemed to be a big deal to fix).

Thanks again, so excited to start playing some games on this beast!
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 2:25am
Which LED setup did you get?   If the remote RGB, then make sure you’ve found the remote and click it On.    It should be on when you get it, but things happen.   If you’re using their software control RGB then you need their software program to use it.   It should be installed. If not, go to Support, log in and it’s there for download.

I don’t use WIFI, even with my WIFI motherboard, so my only suggestion is to make sure you found and plugged in the antenna that comes with it.   It happens more than you think.

Psyoshi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Psyoshi Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 8:05am
In regards to your WiFi, distance, walls and 2.4ghz or 5ghz all make a major difference. 5ghz is very low frequency and doesn't travel well at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply