Live Chat Help WantedPost Date: 2013-02-05 |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Alex
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor
Joined: 04 Jun 2012 Online Status: Offline Posts: 16314 |
Quote Reply
Topic: Live Chat Help WantedPosted: 05 Feb 2013 at 3:28pm |
|
Hello everyone. We're interested having an individuals run the live chat aspect of our website for sales advice. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an email: [email protected]
This does include compensation for helping. Edited by Alex - 05 Feb 2013 at 3:46pm |
|
![]() |
|
Tidgxor
DS ELITE
The Kokopelli kid
Joined: 17 Sep 2010 Online Status: Offline Posts: 13000 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 4:31pm |
|
I know you are referring us to an email, but I do have to ask, is there a particular number of hours per week you are looking for?
If you'd rather not answer any inquiries in this thread, that's fine, but I was just curious. |
|
|
My Two Digital Storm Rigs: Mr. Bojangles (HAF-X, 2010) & Mrs. Bojingles (Bolt I, 2013).
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You can vote in polls in this forum |