Post Date: 2020-02-26

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yoyo420232 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Lynx level 4
    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 2:45pm
Hello today I received my lynx level 4 and I was kinda bummed out because ever since I ordered it I been watching unboxing videos on youtube and my system didn't look like theirs at all for example my radiator for the liquid cooler for my CPU was mounted on the back of the case instead of the front also my rear fan rgb did not work I recieved one 6 led rgb strip for my lighting package and in top of all that I only got to use my new pc for an hour before it started crashing and eventually stopped working all together I could have also had the bad luck of receiving a technician that just didn't give a damn maybe but I can definitely say this pc wasnt tested before I got it it literally crashed while I was listening to music and downloading a game on steam
Bob100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bob100 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 3:27pm
It's under warranty, so give DS a call. Might be some simple fix that they can walk you through on the phone and get you back up and running.

Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 5:51pm
I was on the phone with customer support for over an hour I gotta ship it back just waiting on my shipping lable

Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 6:15pm
I just hope that when they fix it they next day air it back because that's the option I originally chose and I feel it's the least they could do because after all I did spend 1700+ on this pc and I took today off from work to wait for ups and set it up and to have it completely not work within an hour of setting it up is completely unacceptable given I did patiently wait the time for it to come and all of digital storms slogans about building the world's best computers and I honestly wish it wasnt packed up so I could post pictures of the pc that I received and if it's not fixed in a satisfactory way I will be returning it for a full refund and going to another company and contacting the better business bureau
brandoncvarn View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote brandoncvarn Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 8:00pm
Sorry for this man! Mine came in yesterday and I get back from a work trip Sunday. When I set it up I'll let you know if it is working or if I have any issues. I hope you get this solved quickly.
CrimsonCrust
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 11:32am
Yoyo420232,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I was unable to locate your order based on your forums account. Could you please email me directly ([email protected]) with your order information and photos of your PC so I can investigate further.

Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:00am
I will email you after I get out of work thank you alex

Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 6:45am
So I’m gonna keep updating this post so yesterday 2/28/20 I sent the pc back for service and by tracking it they should have my pc by 3/6/20 Alex is the man he emailed me and let me know that when my repairs are made they will reovernight it back to me this whole ordeal has sucked but the great customer service that I received from digital storm has made up for that and fingers crossed it comes back with no issues I’ll be a lifetime customer
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 2:32pm
Rest assured, we will take care of you. Our service team is excellent and has been on top of everything.

Quote Yoyo420232 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 7:34am
Update I just received my system back from ds and I'm very pleased to say all my problems and issues have been resolved and I'm very happy with my new system thank you again alex for your excellent customer service
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Yoyo420232

Update I just received my system back from ds and I'm very pleased to say all my problems and issues have been resolved and I'm very happy with my new system thank you again alex for your excellent customer service

YAY!!   
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:02am
Outstanding!

Happy for you!

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 12:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply