FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lynx Ready to Ship better version (not best)

Post Date: 2021-07-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tintin33209 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tintin33209 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Lynx Ready to Ship better version (not best)
    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 1:22pm
Hey I was wondering how good the cheapest Lynx ready to ship better version would be for a computer. This would NOT be for gaming purposes, but as more of a basic computer for stuff like emails and holding pictures sort of thing. Like a family computer vibe. I would like to know how it compares to models from other company’s like dell and if it’s better or what not. Thanks
ForeverAlone View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote ForeverAlone Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 1:42pm
For your purposes it would rock. And you could even do some mid range gaming on it if you truly wanted to. But that system kicks the butt out of most shelf bought PCs. And you'd get Digital Storm's tech support.
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 1:58pm
Welcome to DS.
That is a great system and will serve you very well.
Enjoy.
Smile
tintin33209 View Drop Down

Quote tintin33209 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by ForeverAlone

For your purposes it would rock. And you could even do some mid range gaming on it if you truly wanted to. But that system kicks the butt out of most shelf bought PCs. And you'd get Digital Storm's tech support.

That’s good to know, I’m looking for something that will last a number of years since I won’t be pushing it at all like a gaming computer would be used. My current computer is a Office Depot all in one Lenovo monitor that is slowwww. Lol
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jul 2021 at 4:05am
It's a very powerful computer for every day tasks. You will have the benefit of a fast solid state primary drive to start and run Windows and programs, and a huge 2TB hard drive to store everything else.

Digital Storm computers are very well-known here on the Forums for lasting a very long while. My last one gamed hard for over 7 years before I just wanted to replace it. Everything on it still works. My current one has 3 1/2 years on it and runs great!

The central processor, motherboard and storage should be doing very well a few years from now. The amount of RAM and the video card will last also, but may be upgraded easily in the future to meet future needs.   
 Post Reply Post Reply