FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My DS review (kind of short)

Post Date: 2010-08-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LDLD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 355
  Quote LDLD Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: My DS review (kind of short)
    Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 8:49am
I apologize for lack of pics and details. I originally sent my rig in for repairs. I then upgraded to a 980 processor which DS OC'd to 4.25 and 3x480s.

I'm VERY happy with my upgraded rig and happy w/ my service from DS. Thanks guys so much! Again, sorry for such a short review. I just wanted to thank DS publicly more than making a review.
Back to Top
AndydViking View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 733
  Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 10:36am
Why is this seemingly very positive review in the "storm drain"? LOL it should not be in this section.

Anyways though congrats on that overclock!  Post some pics man!  That would be awesome.
Back to Top
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2312
  Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 12:30am
LOOOL this is one of most epic wrongly sectioned reviews man. But congrats!
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:17am


I'm moving this to the 'General Discussion' area.

@LDLD, Thanks bud for the positive feedback!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.835938E-02 seconds.