FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My First Custom PC Order Just Placed!

Post Date: 2020-01-17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Roshambo View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: My First Custom PC Order Just Placed!
    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:09am
Hello folks,

Just placed my first custom PC order (and hopefully my last computer order for a long time). I've tried to set myself up with a build that has the infrastructure to power through lots of games now, but allow me to upgrade graphics, ram and storage over time (future proof). I like good sound also but didn't select sound card as I have high-end external DAC/sound system.

My core build philosophy was to invest in best CPU I could, 2nd best GPU and good motherboard, while allowing for upgrades in the future. I specifically chose Velox for the quality case and the pro liquid cooling so I can fully OC the GPU/CPU and easily connect better GPU down the road.

I rely on cellular internet as I'm out in the country but I get 5G service and have unlimited data. I plan to buy a blu ray optical to reduce need for large downloads/watch movies. I chose 2 SSDs with Raid 0 as I don't plan on storing sensitive data. I may plug in an external hard drive to backup my system if that changes.

Interested to hear your feedback on below build/my strategy and if you see any errors I made that I should ask to have changed before DS finishes building this for me.

Thanks and excited to be joining the DS family.

Kind Regards,
Rosh

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Velox
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) (16-Thread) (8-Core) 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z390 Chipset) (microATX) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (500GB Digital Storm Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x SSD (500GB Digital Storm Performance Series)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: RAID 0: Striping: Performance, But No Data Fault Tolerance (Requires 2 Identical HDDs)
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: Green Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Green - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: Digital Storm Thermal Management Control Board & Software
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU - Up to 5.1GHz on All CPU Cores
Graphics Boost: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:47am
Excellent! and Welcome to the DS family! .. there is one thing that you need to change immediately, though... you need to go back and verify that your ordering email and your forums email are an exact match (case sensitive like a password). If you do that you get to sport one of these neato "Verified Customer" badges that all the cool kids wear.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Snaike

Excellent! and Welcome to the DS family! .. there is one thing that you need to change immediately, though... you need to go back and verify that your ordering email and your forums email are an exact match (case sensitive like a password). If you do that you get to sport one of these neato "Verified Customer" badges that all the cool kids wear.

I verified and everything appears exactly mirrored. What do I do now?
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 12:34pm
Sometimes it comes down to caps vs lower case...check email carefully.

I like your CPU, Overclocking, Hydro Lux cooling, PSU and GPU selections.   Those will all serve you very well long term.

I see some things in your order that do need change, given your strategy and all.    DS is very easy to work with on changes...just ask.

1). motherboard.    You have selected a small MicroATX motherboard, which means fewer ports, slots and features...People use those in tiny cases...not in a full size ATX Velox.    For on board WiFi use the MSI Z390 Pro Carbon or the much stronger ASUS ROG Z390 Maximus VI Hero that is really a better top of the line Overclockers motherboard.

2) M.2 NVME SSD.   One of the latest greatest features of current gen mobo’s that you have not utilized in your build is M.2 NVME SSD drives...the boards have 2 slots to place these fast & tiny SSD drives right on the mobo.    M.2 NVME SSD are 5X faster than normal SATA III drives as it uses the faster PCIE bus that video cards use. Most folks use an M.2 NVME SSD for drive 1 at least.    If you want RAID, choose 2 of them. The Samsung Evo 970 Pro or faster Plus M.2 NVME SSD come in 500 GB, 1 TB and 2 TB sizes.

3) case fans are an important component in any build as your year round defense against heat.   The fans you chose are plain black budget fans with only the DS 1 yr warranty.   I recommend the Corsair LL or ML case fan upgrade for longer warranties and better quieter performance and some interesting RGB lighting as well.   Corsair LL fans carry a 2 yr warranty and have endless lighting designs as they use 16 led in two light loops. Corsair ML fans use Magnetic Levitation bearings, carry a 5 yr warranty, but have only 4 RGB LED in the hub.
Both will include a Corsair Lighting Node Pro module for synchronizing all Corsair RGB equipped components as well as peripherals like Corsair RGB keyboard and mouse..

You would not use the DS Thermal Management board for these fans, but you could switch to the Corsair Commander Pro module if you wish total control over all fans and lights. You will use Corsairs iCUE software to manage all.

4). RAM.   Switch to Corsair Vengeance 3000 MHz RGB RAM for lifetime warranty and higher quality RAM. The DS RAM only carries a 1 yr warranty.   RAM is very inexpensive right now...16 GB is all you need for gaming... but with prices so low you might enjoy having more for other uses.

See what you think.....

Edited by HockeyBuck - 17 Jan 2020 at 12:39pm
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 3:51am
Two NVMe drives in Raid 0 will give you a barely noticeable performance boost at the risk of losing all your data. Not a very good trade-off IMHO. Plenty fast enough as is.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 4:56am
Thank you!
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:38am
As to the fans I really don't have interest in the RGB effect as I'll already have LED lightning inside. If I go with the RGB it's a big price jump and I have to upgrade to the commander as well, and I'm not sure it would interface with the liquid cooling system?

Figured with the liquid cooling the base fans should be fine and could always upgrade fans down the road with something quieter.

Just found the Velox case is out of stock for at least 4 to 5 weeks and being offered Lumos instead. I could take downgraded case and purchase the Maximus Hero card, Corsair Ram and Evo Plus M.2 storage. What is the actual performance gains I'll get with the Maximus motherboard? I don't ever plan in doing dual Graphics cards, etc.

Savings on case should make up for some of the cost. Too bad I really like that Velox.

Edited by Roshambo - 18 Jan 2020 at 5:40am
the tower View Drop Down

Quote the tower Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:37am
Congrats Roshambo.

I just completed my Lumos order yesterday.

Pay for the most powerful CPU & GPU, get Liquid Nitrogen cooling, and pack it all into a system with one gig of RAM, and the performance of the entire system will suffer.

The system design engineer knows:
 Any chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

So it makes no sense to get one top-of-the-line component that will simply be bottle-necked by another.

I have very little practice at this. But I hope I've balanced the system pretty well.

My thanks to DS for making such flexible configuration possible.
"The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is."                 Mary Pettibone Poole
Rwnielsen View Drop Down

Quote Rwnielsen Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Roshambo

As to the fans I really don't have interest in the RGB effect as I'll already have LED lightning inside. If I go with the RGB it's a big price jump and I have to upgrade to the commander as well, and I'm not sure it would interface with the liquid cooling system?

Figured with the liquid cooling the base fans should be fine and could always upgrade fans down the road with something quieter.

Just found the Velox case is out of stock for at least 4 to 5 weeks and being offered Lumos instead. I could take downgraded case and purchase the Maximus Hero card, Corsair Ram and Evo Plus M.2 storage. What is the actual performance gains I'll get with the Maximus motherboard? I don't ever plan in doing dual Graphics cards, etc.

Savings on case should make up for some of the cost. Too bad I really like that Velox.

I was on the phone with them about 30 minutes ago and was told they expect tbe Velox cases next week. I can't vouch for it but that's what I was told
R
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 1:55pm

This is the 2nd big delay of the Velox case shipments we have heard about ...the first was in December.    Fortunately, the Lumos (Corsair Crystal Series 570X ATX case) is also a fantastic ATX case.   I purchased a 2019 Lumos my son uses, and it’s a very effective airflow case design.    Amazing tempered glass surround.

Neither the DS Thermal Control board nor the Corsair Commander module are required gear for your build...   HydroLux Pro cooling works independently and doesn’t need them to keep your CPU and GPU frosty.    

The Corsair Case fans are better designed for max air pressure to push air through your coolers reservoir, and are of higher quality in addition to the longer warranties and lights on board.    The ML are the best quality fans you can buy and should last the longest and be the quietest due to the no friction Mag Lev bearings.    They both come with a Fan Expert Pro module that allows Corsair software to control & syncs all Corsair RGB lights.    iCUE software allows you to design a personalized color scheme, also allows you to turn the lights down or off.   The Corsair fans are also extremely quiet if quiet matters at all.   

As to motherboards, they host and facilitate your build, and power handling flows through and is controlled by them.    The top end mobos like the ASUS Maximus have stronger power handling capacitor sections made for Overclocking that tends to make them wise choices for long term durability.    That can mean higher frequency more stabile Overclocking performance for your CPU.   The ASUS Maximus also includes a small Q-Code lcd reader screen right on the board to provide coded explanations if problems occur....which can be a huge timesaver in determining what may be wrong..   Q-Code readers are only found on higher end motherboards.    If you don’t care about any of that, then at least go with a better quality full featured midrange ATX gamers board like the ASUS ROG Z390 Strix (no WiFi) or MSI Z390 Pro Carbon (WiFi).   
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 2:58pm
Made the changes you recommended and modified OC to save money since I can do that on my own later.

Thanks for the help. Went with Lumos since Velox waiting list is 5 weeks and I'll see the RGB better with Lumos.

Digital Storm Desktop - Config ID 2834495 Quantity: 1 $4,368.00
- -- PROMOTIONAL LIMITED TIME BONUS DISCOUNT: $400 Quantity: 1 ($400.00)

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) (16-Thread) (8-Core) 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z390 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (RGB Light Bar)
Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (1TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS) (NVM Express)
Storage Set 2: - No Thanks
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: Green Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Green - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: Corsair Commander PRO Management Control Board & Software (1x Board)
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.7GHz on All CPU Cores
Graphics Boost: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:02pm
Congrats!   That is a strong Lumos build!   

I think you will really like that awesome case, and there is nothing like the personalized RGB effects you can show off using the LL fans with Lumos.

Keep us posted with how it all goes for you!     
sTu View Drop Down

Quote sTu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 7:12pm
Congrats Roshambo,

Having recently received my system I thought I would share some info that might prove helpful especially if you also live in a colder climate.
DS shipped my system because of Winter temperatures with the coolant drained. You will want to refill to about a half inch to inch from the top of the container(s),I have an Aventium and it was only one tank to refill. The no coolant was a surprise as well as how to refill it. Grab the container(s) and apply lots of pressure to prevent the bottom of the container from turning as you unscrew the top. Or you will get alarmed with the water leaking as I did.
If you decide to overclock your processor some more I can send you a link to a nice video that makes it painless. I am running my 9900 KS at 5.1 with reasonable temperatures.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by sTu

Congrats Roshambo,

Having recently received my system I thought I would share some info that might prove helpful especially if you also live in a colder climate.
DS shipped my system because of Winter temperatures with the coolant drained. You will want to refill to about a half inch to inch from the top of the container(s),I have an Aventium and it was only one tank to refill. The no coolant was a surprise as well as how to refill it. Grab the container(s) and apply lots of pressure to prevent the bottom of the container from turning as you unscrew the top. Or you will get alarmed with the water leaking as I did.
If you decide to overclock your processor some more I can send you a link to a nice video that makes it painless. I am running my 9900 KS at 5.1 with reasonable temperatures.

Very helpful. Yes the sleet and ice is hitting and the caution is well received. I would much appreciate the additional overclocking advice. I don't know how to do it but the tech convinced me to go with stage 1 to save some cash and that I could do it on my own safely.

Thanks for all the help in getting the correct setup!
sTu View Drop Down

Quote sTu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:10pm
I will get that video link to you, but it appears with yesterday's upgrade to Microsoft Edge chromium all my saved tabs were trashed. So, I will search for it and hopefully post it tomorrow.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:15pm
Thx!
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 6:12am
Originally posted by HockeyBuck

This is the 2nd big delay of the Velox case shipments we have heard about ...the first was in December.    Fortunately, the Lumos (Corsair Crystal Series 570X ATX case) is also a fantastic ATX case.   I purchased a 2019 Lumos my son uses, and it’s a very effective airflow case design.    Amazing tempered glass surround.

Neither the DS Thermal Control board nor the Corsair Commander module are required gear for your build...   HydroLux Pro cooling works independently and doesn’t need them to keep your CPU and GPU frosty.    

The Corsair Case fans are better designed for max air pressure to push air through your coolers reservoir, and are of higher quality in addition to the longer warranties and lights on board.    The ML are the best quality fans you can buy and should last the longest and be the quietest due to the no friction Mag Lev bearings.    They both come with a Fan Expert Pro module that allows Corsair software to control & syncs all Corsair RGB lights.    iCUE software allows you to design a personalized color scheme, also allows you to turn the lights down or off.   The Corsair fans are also extremely quiet if quiet matters at all.   

As to motherboards, they host and facilitate your build, and power handling flows through and is controlled by them.    The top end mobos like the ASUS Maximus have stronger power handling capacitor sections made for Overclocking that tends to make them wise choices for long term durability.    That can mean higher frequency more stabile Overclocking performance for your CPU.   The ASUS Maximus also includes a small Q-Code lcd reader screen right on the board to provide coded explanations if problems occur....which can be a huge timesaver in determining what may be wrong..   Q-Code readers are only found on higher end motherboards.    If you don’t care about any of that, then at least go with a better quality full featured midrange ATX gamers board like the ASUS ROG Z390 Strix (no WiFi) or MSI Z390 Pro Carbon (WiFi).   

A question. I see the commander pro for sale at 60 bucks but DS charging 134... would you go with the commander or invest those dollars elsewhere? Still not sure what advantage I get with commander vs included node.
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 10:52am
Corsair Commander adds speed control of all fans to Corsair iCue...even the PSU...
Hooking these devices up and having all set up for you by techs very familiar with what needs doing and who will carefully wrap up the cable management neatly is why the added cost.   If you need to.cut cost, you don’t really require Commander as fan speeds have 3 general settings in BIOS and you can change between them there.   It’s just simpler using iCUE so it’s a nice upgrade to have Commander and have all functions available to you in iCUE. [if you want to do it yourself, Corsair has install video on their website.:*:]
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:25am
Thank you. Will stick with Commander then.
sTu View Drop Down

Quote sTu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:19pm
I recovered the info that I want to share with you and my wife made plans for this evening, so I will get to the write up tomorrow. Given that I seem to recall you ordered the Maximus Pro motherboard, it will be extremely easy for you to follow.

Here is a link for a quick, minimal changes to bios overclock. When the guy talks AVX changes just leave it to 0 as he suggests for this minimal change to bios overclock. You might want to keep the overclock to the 4800-4900 range for your first attempts. I will list some hardware monitoring software programs that folks use tomorrow. Keeping the temperature ranges on the CPU in the 70-85 range should be a goal.

Two things to keep in mind. The bios allows you to save configurations. Once you get a minimal overclock that is stable you save the configuration because you can and always reload it. You will want to save configurations on an USB disk, external drive etc. because if you upgrade your bios then it overwrites all those workable overclocks you worked to make. Which brings up the second recommendation. Immediately, back up the bios save that DS made for you because the very first step to overclock will be to go the ASUS web site and check to see what the latest bios is for your motherboard. A new bios came out from the time I received my computer and when DS built the computer and that could happen to you. Dats it for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPXWEgxoxo

sTu
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 3:29pm
Thank you!
sTu View Drop Down

Quote sTu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 1:42pm
Here is another video where the suggestions are explained and offers more changes to customize the overclock. This might help you get the 5000-5100 range or higher if you are persistent. I am running 5100 with these settings at the moment.
Additionally, I will include a link with DS recommended software which includes hardware monitoring programs. I also like Intel's extreme tuning utility. Finally, I list another overclocking video which I have not watched yet but looks good. Enjoy your system!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM5XO96b4G0

https://www.digitalstorm.com/forums/must-have-software-tidf28087/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXH2YIMi2Y
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 4:31am
Thank you very much for the help. Look forward to watching all of this and learning more about the PC.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 9:52pm
Currently in Stage 3.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:09am
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:19am
Getting excited. What games do you recommend I buy first?
sTu View Drop Down

Quote sTu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:27am
What type of game interests you? First person action shooter? Adventure. Role Playing? Strategy? Sport? Do you want to play multiplayer games online?
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:48am
I like shooters and RPGs online.
Roshambo View Drop Down

Quote Roshambo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 3:06pm
Stage 5. Wait has been long but I think worth it.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 5:40am
Gettin' close!
 Post Reply Post Reply