FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nav... Benchmark/Temps of this ASAP please!

Post Date: 2014-05-09

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Nav... Benchmark/Temps of this ASAP please!
    Posted: 09 May 2014 at 3:21am
So EK released an All-in-One block for the Rampage IV Black Edition. And if you ask me. It looks sweet as hell. It comes in all black, the clear acrylic (like their typical clean supremacy style, and one other half metal half clear acrylic style. I need to desperately see some temp models, flow rate, etc... like immediately as I'm like 99% sure I want this.



Edited by Meller - 09 May 2014 at 3:22am
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2
Back to Top
redsoxfanatic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
  Quote redsoxfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:20pm
that looks amazing
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:50pm
Right. I've never used an all in one waterblock like that, and I really like it. It would make future tubing routes so much nicer... assuming it's flow is good and it maintains decent temps.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2
Back to Top
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee


Joined: 15 Jan 2021
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1581
  Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 May 2014 at 12:44am
I saw this earlier, will be looking into it.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.640625E-02 seconds.