FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need another red light...

Post Date: 2009-12-20

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
user6895 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 111
  Quote user6895 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need another red light...
    Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 10:56am
Where can I buy another red light like the ones I have in my rig from? I think I would like to add still more light to my system and would like to get the exact light used in my rig.
 
Alex would you be able to get that information for me. Or could I just order it from DS? Of course if I got it from you maybe you could also tell me where the best place to hook it up to my system would be also. I have the mounts left over from the extra stuff I got with the system.
 
The corner I want to hook up the new light to has a two pin male connector there, Someone might have anticipated what I would want and dropped one off there.
 
At any rate this has got to be the most awesome computer I have ever had. My Velocity Micro I bought two years ago with max load doesn't even come close to what you guys do at Digital Storm, GREAT JOB EVERYONE !!!!!


Edited by user6895 - 20 Dec 2009 at 11:01am
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 1:59pm
You can order them from various computer custom shops online, or, you can also call us and we can sell you a kit.
 
Thanks for the positive feedback!
Back to Top
user6895 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 111
  Quote user6895 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:30pm

What I said about the rig you guys built was fact. I would only put that into writing if I ment it. This rig rocks in every way, I love it. Thank you and your staff for the GREAT computer !!!!

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 7.421875E-02 seconds.