FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Building A PC That Can Run Any Game

Post Date: 2019-01-13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TriforceOfCourage View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TriforceOfCourage Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need Help Building A PC That Can Run Any Game
    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:44pm
Budget:
[2,500 can go to 3 if needed]

Expectations:
[Reliable to run anything perfectly]

Usage:
[Gaming/Streaming]

Special Needs:
[None]

Saved Ticket #: [Please Type Here]

Specifications:
[Basically when it comes to PCs and their parts I have no knowledge on them at all. I've looked at a couple things and am still lost in terms of what I need. The PC I want is one where I can simply purchase a game and have no doubts whether I can play it or not on max settings. My current PC is very old and I can't purchase any games because I know it won't run at 30+fps. I'm lucky to even get that high on most games. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a recommended build that can without a doubt give me high frames and basically a wonderful performance.]
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:31pm
Essential info is the monitor resolution you are using. That defines the video card, and that's the most expensive part. It is entirely likely we can recommend a suitable build that will be most all you hope for.
Bootystank911 View Drop Down

Quote Bootystank911 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 6:51pm
Well triforce, I highly suggest you get a minimum RTX 2070 Graphics card along with 750 W PowerBrick fully modular only (Easier for new pc builders).
1TB 970 Evo/Pro NVME M.2 SSD Drive or you get Digital Storms module(Cheaper but high quality part as well).
The motherboard can not be the base model when running RTX cards... the number of PCI slots used can be 2 or 3 if you run 2 identical storage devices you can get raid zero, which makes your computer cpu sniff datacocaine and makes it stupid fast at bringing games data and launching. A high end i7 with nomenclature "K" at the end is most desireable amongst the i7 series. I9 series has "K" for that base model core count, the "X" series is better than the "K" series because they have 10 to 12 cores depending on how easily you want your cpu to grab the best performance. And of course more money
16GB of RAM will run any game with 0 problems. 32 GB of RAM means youre running multiple accounts on high/ultra settings while pmaying youtube videos in the background.

BootyStank911

Quote Bootystank911 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 7:39pm
In the top right select upload config. Put the order number 2211874. Now remember yoh need a 144hz panel/monitor. I dont know what your storage space is, i also dont know if your computer is hooked up to internet by rj45 connector or wifi. Your motherboard needs to match network for wifi or rj45 connector.
BootyStank911

Quote Bootystank911 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 7:41pm
Or get a vanquish 7 and call it a day. Its high mid tier level overall experience. The one i linked is about $900 more expensive but way worth it.
BootyStank911
 Post Reply Post Reply