Post Date: 2018-07-25

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aserasy View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aserasy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need help
    Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:12am
I am going to do a deep cleaning for my Windows computer recently, but I don't have any experience, so I'm afraid it will hurt other data on the computer,I am looking forward to the help of experienced people .

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:20am
I’m not sure what you mean by deep cleaning but if it’s cleaning up unnecessary files that can bog down performance, I suggest downloading and running Malwarebytes and Ccleaner.     You’ll be surprised how many gigs of space Ccleaner frees up.

aserasy View Drop Down

Quote aserasy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 8:34pm
Thanks for your suggestion , the reason that i want to clean up Computer is to free up space ,if the Ccleaner can help me do that, that would be great .

Edited by aserasy - 26 Jul 2018 at 12:43am
WillyKnight View Drop Down

Quote WillyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 5:54am
Originally posted by aserasy

Thanks for your suggestion , the reason that i want to clean up Computer is to free up space ,if the Ccleaner can help me do that, that would be great .

If by space you mean temporary files, then CCCleaner can help, it does the following (official website post)

CCleaner is used to clean up your system. In fact, the first 'C' in CCleaner stands for the 'crap' that it can clean out. It has other uses too:

Privacy: Delete passwords, Internet files, configuration files, and remove System Restore points from a shared PC.

Security: Clean out files from a PC you're giving away or selling. You can also wipe free space so the remnants of any files you deleted previously will be erased forever.

Speed: Speed up your computer by removing unneeded files. Speed up boot times by reducing the number of programs that start with Windows.

Stability: Enable Windows to run more smoothly with a clean Registry.

Space: Free up hard drive space by deleting unnecessary files. Detect and remove duplicate files that clutter up your PC.
Real-time Protection

(CCleaner Professional Only): Clean online traces every time you close Internet Explorer, Chrome, or another browser. Check and clean your PC regularly and automatically.
faskers View Drop Down

Quote faskers Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 1:26am
I tried this ccleaner twice, and at the first time, some of the files I had saved on my computer were not scanned.The second time, the data was deleted, but not completely. Maybe this is my experience. There are many erasers to choose from.
One of the most useful tools for me is it: http://www.safewiper.com/tutorials/wipe-windows-7-computer-clean.html

Edited by faskers - 05 Aug 2018 at 11:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply