FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New 17" DS laptop??? RTX Graphics????

Post Date: 2019-01-08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bootystank911 View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bootystank911 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New 17" DS laptop??? RTX Graphics????
    Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 10:39am
What do you guys think DS will offer now that RTX 2060 or the GTX 1100 series has been unveiled? Is it possible to fit in a laptop? Would you all consider buying it? I would...TAKE MY MONEY!!! TAKE......MY MONEY!!!!

Comment below on what you all would like as a Top tier laptop
BootyStank911
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
One of the cool kids

Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:26am
Hi there. Back in 2015 I bought the Behemoth laptop from DS. The most expensive. With SLI 980 Ms. And it still works flawlessly. Games like a dream with no heat issues. Would I consider buying the latest laptops from DS? Yes I would if I didn't own a rip roaring BEHEMOTH.   
Bootystank911 View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Bootystank911 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:55am
MaaaaaaaaaaaN i went with krypton, a sinlge 970M graphics card.....its still good but it cant run games like MMO properly with medium settings.. im definitely going with top tier behemoth level laptop. I wonder why they got rid of their current god tier laptop
BootyStank911
 Post Reply Post Reply