FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New DS Order

Post Date: 2023-07-29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BigT4876 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BigT4876 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New DS Order
    Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 7:49pm
Hello, I ordered a custom-built Velox, and it says it's on Stage 3, but I haven't received any update yet. I was wondering when my order will be done and shipped? I talked to customer service, and they said they will try to ship it by the end of July but it's July 29th and I don't think that is going to happen. Thank you and hopefully I will hear from someone.

Overall, I am excited and can't wait to start gaming on a PC.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Online
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 8:42pm
Welcome to DS!! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family of Digital Storm system owners.

Most DS employees don't really use these forums. Sometimes the head of Customer Service (and all around GREAT GUY) Alex pops in with some help here or there but his visits are fairly irregular in the day to day forum's operation. Stellar is another DS employee that has poked their head in to say 'hello there' to our little forum family, but these are not regular occurances.

I would suggest that if you're having questions about your order that you email Alex directly ([email protected]) with a cc: to Stellar ([email protected]). They are really good at getting things done... if nothing more than just giving you the correct answer to your questions so there are no ambiguities.

Again, Welcome to DS! It's gonna be great.   
 Post Reply Post Reply