FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Logitech Mouse, Keyboard & Headset

Post Date: 2010-08-08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AndydViking View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New Logitech Mouse, Keyboard & Headset
    Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 9:11pm
I really like what Razer has been coming up with lately on their special edition stuff, but these look awesome especially the mouse!

Review by Crunchgear...

DigitalChumps...

DigitalVerses...

Edited by AndydViking - 08 Aug 2010 at 9:14pm
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 9:24pm
I can already vouch for the headset and keyboard. That new headset looks exactly like my Logitech G35, except also has wireless. And that keyboard is just like most of their other gaming keyboards, except more macro buttons. The LCD screen isn't particularly helpful though, not too many apps or games to use with it, so you could always just get the cheaper G110 if you want a lot of macro buttons.
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 9:45pm
I'm taking a serious liking to the G700. I need a wired/wireless mouse to replace my current DeathAdder since I'm getting a nice asus lappy soon. Gonna need something to switch back and forth between systems, since I don't want to have to adapt to two different mice. Razer's Mamba is out of the question since the receiver is (pretty stupidly) the show-off holster for the mouse. The Orochi I considered because it was Bluetooth, but a lot of people complained of the mouse shutting off in 5 secs while in wireless mode. G700 it is, you win Logitech Big%20Smile
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz

Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 10:11pm
@ablahblah yeah it looks like a cool mouse.  I'm getting it.  Comes out in 8 days (16th I think).

@Dragoonseal I want the screen for using eleet to monitor stuff in game.  But otherwise its just a small novelty not worth much, your right.
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:49am
Wow thanks for the links andy. Still researching headsets mice and keyboards. Definitely looking at the headset and keyboard but the mouse is something I need to see in person before I pull the trigger. Im really liking the rat 7 so far so we will see which one gets my cash.

Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Lasthill

Wow thanks for the links andy. Still researching headsets mice and keyboards. Definitely looking at the headset and keyboard but the mouse is something I need to see in person before I pull the trigger. Im really liking the rat 7 so far so we will see which one gets my cash.

I'm betting they'll have 'um at best buy (if you have one near you) soon enough. 
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:22am
Originally posted by AndydViking

I'm betting they'll have 'um at best buy (if you have one near you) soon enough. 

Yeah eventually....Though that trip will be a journey all itself. Going to my local best buy usually annoys me because if feels like Im being pushed drugs.

Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Lasthill

Originally posted by AndydViking

Yeah eventually....Though that trip will be a journey all itself. Going to my local best buy usually annoys me because if feels like I'm being pushed drugs.

haha that's funny.  Just tell them your only looking and don't make eye contact lol!

Once and a while it's cool to actually meet a sales person who is a PC gamer there (as I have done a few times).  Nice to talk to someone in the real world who is into the same hobby. 

It is also cool to have a place where you can actually try out this stuff because if your gonna buy a hundred dollar mouse it better feel right in your hand lol.

Edited by AndydViking - 09 Aug 2010 at 1:32am
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 9:29pm
bah who am I kidding, I might need the headset too. maybe not. whatever, logitech game center, here I come lol.

oh, and I also noticed, the G510 seems to me more like a G110 with a G15-esque LCD using a different color.

Edited by ablahblah - 09 Aug 2010 at 9:32pm
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
Yeah really, I guess the G110 must of been the second most recent model because that new G510 looks exactly like my G110, same key layout at the top, but with an LCD screen at the top middle.
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)
 Post Reply Post Reply