FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Lumos

Post Date: 2020-01-28

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Zac-Davis1004 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 28 Jan 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote Zac-Davis1004 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New Lumos
    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:39pm
Here is what i ordered

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8-Core) 4.4 GHz Turbo
Motherboard: ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming (AMD X470 Chipset) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices) (No SLI Support)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (RGB Light Bar)
Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (500GB Digital Storm Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (4TB Western Digital - Ultrastar Data Center Edition)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x Radeon RX 5700 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux Tubing Style: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
HydroLux Fluid Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stock Factory Turbo Boost Advanced Automatic Overclocking
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: Digital Storm Premium Mouse Pad (Extra Large) (Full Desk) (Stitched Edges)
Display: MSI 24 inch MAG24C Curved Series (144Hz Refresh) (1ms Response) (1920x1080)
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse (Black)
Branded Gear: T-Shirt - Digital Storm - Dark Gray (Large) (L)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)


If your looking to have your pc with in a few weeks digital storm may not be for you. If your looking for a really great computer an don't mind waiting for a good pc then i would pick digital storm. My pc runs just great i don't have any issues with the pc. Shipping was in about 6/10 days because it was on a friday when they shipped it. Everything i ordered at once. One box did get wet in shipping (BUT) everything still works great nothing got damaged.

I have digital storm a 10/10

(Pros for digital storm)

(Great quality pc)
(Cable management is perfect)
(Easy as plug an play)
(Runs great my games run with 0 lag at max settings)
(They keep you up to date with emails)

Cons for digital storm

(Took about 1 month to get my pc)
In in the end you have to ask your self is it worth the wait for a great pc. In my case it was worth waiting a month. The month it take is to insure your pc is done an done right! an that's one thing i love about digital storm they take pride in all the pc's they build.

I hope this helps anyone looking for a prebuilt pc



THANKS DIGITAL STORM TEAM YOU ROCK!!


Sincerely Zac :)

Edited by Zac-Davis1004 - 28 Jan 2020 at 12:42pm
Back to Top
GrandesBollas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 31 Jul 2019
Online Status: Online
Posts: 300
  Quote GrandesBollas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 1:27pm
@Zac-Davis 1004 Well said!! Enjoy your rig!
Tuna Fishy
https://www.digitalstorm.com/forums/lumos-build-tidf50917-pidf371823/#371823
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5600
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 12:07am

Awesome
Back to Top
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4163
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2020 at 2:47am

Back to Top
Potman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Mar 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote Potman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 3:12am
In addition to a bright front light, the helmet has a 7x11 dot-matrix, animated LED panel on its rear to signal turns and brakes to drivers — an upgrade from the static display of Lumo's previous helmets. It also has a new sleek, streamlined design UPSers

Edited by Potman - 06 Mar 2020 at 9:31pm
Back to Top
Maniac View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 05 Apr 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
  Quote Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 1:38pm
Just made my Lumos purchase a few days ago.... 2937931

Stage 1: Pending Production (5-10 Business Days)
Your order has been placed into our backlog, our inventory department will begin to allocate the components necessary for your order and add it to our backlog. This stage usually takes the longest depending on how busy we are.

That feels like the longest meh wait for an update ever.... one of those, excited for it to where you know those 10 days are not up yet, but check it 500 times a day for the “just maybe”.
Back to Top
Brian954 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Apr 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
  Quote Brian954 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 12:59pm
Same here! Still on phase 1 after about 6 days or so. Im super excited and anxious at the same time! I probably check my email every hour or so   
Back to Top
John18 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 04 May 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 198
  Quote John18 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 May 2020 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Maniac

Just made my Lumos purchase a few days ago.... 2937931

Stage 1: Pending Production (5-10 Business Days)
Your order has been placed into our backlog, our inventory department will begin to allocate the components necessary for your order and add it to our backlog. This stage usually takes the longest depending on how busy we are.

That feels like the longest meh wait for an update ever.... one of those, excited for it to where you know those 10 days are not up yet, but check it 500 times a day for the “just maybe”.


I just got in line and am in Stage 1.
Back to Top
Stellar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar
Digital Storm Employee


Joined: 10 Apr 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 133
  Quote Stellar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 May 2020 at 7:44am
You guys will see movement soon enough, the wait will be worth it.
Back to Top
Warmocker View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 10 Jun 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
  Quote Warmocker Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 6:06pm
I'm feeling a little nervous. I bought my first DS system 10 years ago. The only thing that went wrong was the video card died. That's it. I put the 1060 in and everything has been great. I decided to upgrade this year finally. I made my order and after I did, I knew it was going to take a while so I went and started to look up reviews for them since I haven't looked in a long time. Holy sh*t man, people just went batsh*t on DS on the BBB site. It's almost all 1 stars. Not just little complaints but full blown tldr multiple paragraphs of hate lol. It kinda threw me a little. I saved for a couple of years for this and I really need someone to make me feel better about this lol.
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5600
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 11:56pm
Welcome back Warmocker. Awesome
DS has had a few moments that I am sure they would like to leave in the past. I don't know what people are posting elsewhere but here most of the complaints are due to long build times and lack of communication thereof. Most keep quiet after they get their systems or if they post a review they are very happy with what they got. This is strictly my personal opinion.  So, no worries, you will get a rock solid computer. Strong

BTW, what did you order? You know we are very curious here and have inquiring minds. Excited

Back to Top
Warmocker View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 10 Jun 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
  Quote Warmocker Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:40am
Originally posted by hoserator

Welcome back Warmocker. Awesome
DS has had a few moments that I am sure they would like to leave in the past. I don't know what people are posting elsewhere but here most of the complaints are due to long build times and lack of communication thereof. Most keep quiet after they get their systems or if they post a review they are very happy with what they got. This is strictly my personal opinion.  So, no worries, you will get a rock solid computer. Strong
BTW, what did you order? You know we are very curious here and have inquiring minds. Excited




Ahh ok. I'm glad to hear that because looking them up outside of the forums is scary... Here is what I ordered. Think maybe I made a mistake for picking the lowest priced shipping lol

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-10900K (5.3 GHz Turbo) (20-Thread) (10-Core) 3.7 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z490-P / MSI Z490-A Pro (Intel Z490 Chipset) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices) (No SLI Support)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 850W Corsair / EVGA / Thermaltake (Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 970 EVO) (NVM Express)
Storage Set 2: - No Thanks
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Add On Card: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux Tubing Style: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
HydroLux Fluid Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.7GHz on All CPU Cores
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: Digital Storm Premium Mouse Pad (Standard Size) (Stitched Edges)
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: Digital Storm Devastator Bundle (RGB) Keyboard & Mouse
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, 6 Week Ship Estimate After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)

Edited by Warmocker - 18 Jun 2020 at 7:02am
Back to Top
Stellar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar
Digital Storm Employee


Joined: 10 Apr 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 133
  Quote Stellar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 10:21am
Ahhhhhh what a gorgeous choice! Can't wait until you get your hands on it.
Back to Top
Warmocker View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 10 Jun 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
  Quote Warmocker Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Stellar

Ahhhhhh what a gorgeous choice! Can't wait until you get your hands on it.


Thanks but I wished I had called in and ordered instead of doing it myself online. You guys always know what best stuff goes with what.
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5600
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 1:07am

AwesomeNice!  Keep us posted and of course, we like images of systems when you get it.


Back to Top
Warmocker View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 10 Jun 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 50
  Quote Warmocker Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Zac-Davis1004

Here is what i ordered

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8-Core) 4.4 GHz Turbo
Motherboard: ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming (AMD X470 Chipset) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices) (No SLI Support)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (RGB Light Bar)
Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (500GB Digital Storm Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (4TB Western Digital - Ultrastar Data Center Edition)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x Radeon RX 5700 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux Tubing Style: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
HydroLux Fluid Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stock Factory Turbo Boost Advanced Automatic Overclocking
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: Digital Storm Premium Mouse Pad (Extra Large) (Full Desk) (Stitched Edges)
Display: MSI 24 inch MAG24C Curved Series (144Hz Refresh) (1ms Response) (1920x1080)
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse (Black)
Branded Gear: T-Shirt - Digital Storm - Dark Gray (Large) (L)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)


If your looking to have your pc with in a few weeks digital storm may not be for you. If your looking for a really great computer an don't mind waiting for a good pc then i would pick digital storm. My pc runs just great i don't have any issues with the pc. Shipping was in about 6/10 days because it was on a friday when they shipped it. Everything i ordered at once. One box did get wet in shipping (BUT) everything still works great nothing got damaged.

I have digital storm a 10/10

(Pros for digital storm)

(Great quality pc)
(Cable management is perfect)
(Easy as plug an play)
(Runs great my games run with 0 lag at max settings)
(They keep you up to date with emails)

Cons for digital storm

(Took about 1 month to get my pc)
In in the end you have to ask your self is it worth the wait for a great pc. In my case it was worth waiting a month. The month it take is to insure your pc is done an done right! an that's one thing i love about digital storm they take pride in all the pc's they build.

I hope this helps anyone looking for a prebuilt pc



THANKS DIGITAL STORM TEAM YOU ROCK!!


Sincerely Zac :)


Did you have to check for or have to install any driver updates for your motherboard or video card when you got your system or did you check?
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5600
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 2:47am
When you get your system all you have to do is plug into a reliable power source and turn on. Ready to go.
Back to Top
smokey916 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 22 Jul 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 61
  Quote smokey916 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 10:09pm
Just put my order in last week, super excited! Phase 1 with the gang now lol.
Back to Top
Stellar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar
Digital Storm Employee


Joined: 10 Apr 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 133
  Quote Stellar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by smokey916

Just put my order in last week, super excited! Phase 1 with the gang now lol.


Stage 1 is always the longest, but once you hit stage 2 it'll be smooth sailing.
Back to Top
smokey916 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 22 Jul 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 61
  Quote smokey916 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 10:11pm
Forgot to post

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-10900K (5.3 GHz Turbo) (20-Thread) (10-Core) (BACKORDERED ETA OCTOBER)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z490 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 1000W Digital Storm Performance Series (Semi-Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (2TB Seagate FireCuda 520) (NVM Express) (Gen4 PCIe)
Storage Set 2: - No Thanks
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Add On Card: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)
HydroLux Tubing Style: HardLine Tubing (Requires HydroLux PRO Custom Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: Red Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Red - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Digital Storm LED Lighting System
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.7GHz on All CPU Cores
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, 6 Week Ship Estimate After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)
Back to Top
smokey916 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 22 Jul 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 61
  Quote smokey916 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Stellar

Originally posted by smokey916

Just put my order in last week, super excited! Phase 1 with the gang now lol.


Stage 1 is always the longest, but once you hit stage 2 it'll be smooth sailing.


I know it'll be worth it in the end as well.
Back to Top
Khaymanbb View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote Khaymanbb Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:56am
Ordered mine 8/13. Recommended by a buddy who custom built his own, and said he should have went with a DS.
I should have waited and saved up another grand, but I have a feeling this is pretty much infinitely upgradeable. Very excited for it to get past Stage 1 and prepare for it to arrive!

- Digital Storm Desktop - Config ID 3317136 (Config # 3317136) - Quantity: 1 - Price: $3,238.00
- -- PROMOTIONAL LIMITED TIME BONUS DISCOUNT: $200 (Config # 3317136) - Quantity: 1 - Price: ($200.00)
- -- NVIDIA Bundle - Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition (Digital Code) (Config # 3317136) - Quantity: 1 - Price: $0.00

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-10850K (5.2 GHz Turbo) (20-Thread) (10-Core) 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z490-P / MSI Z490-A Pro (Intel Z490 Chipset) (Up to 2x PCI-E Devices) (No SLI Support)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 850W Corsair / EVGA / Thermaltake (Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Digital Storm M.2 Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: Wireless PCI-E (Supports 802.11ac)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5
Add On Card: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux Tubing Style: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
HydroLux Fluid Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.7GHz on All CPU Cores
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: - No Thanks
Display: ASUS 24 inch VG248QG (165Hz Refresh) (1ms Response) (1920x1080)
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: Logitech 2 Piece (Black Edition) Amplified Speaker Set
Keyboard: Digital Storm Devastator Bundle (RGB) Keyboard & Mouse
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, 6 Week Ship Estimate After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)
Khaymanbb
Back to Top
ICkleSmash View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Sep 2020
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote ICkleSmash Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 9:09pm
Some of the stages are taking longer than the estimated period, but I have unparalleled excitement awaiting my first DS... take your time guys, I hear quality is never matched to you.

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Processor: Intel Core i9-10980XE Extreme Edition (18-Core) (Boost Up to 4.6 GHz)
Motherboard: MSI X299 PRO (Intel X299 Chipset) (Up to 4x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 850W Digital Storm Performance Series (Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Digital Storm M.2 Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Black - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.5GHz via Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system

(I deleted the ‘No thanks’ lines)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.1835938 seconds.