FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New pc

Post Date: 2017-12-30

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Thomas* View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *Thomas* Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New pc
    Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 1:31pm
So instead of clogging up the forums with different posts asking questions i think i will just ask them all here .

First i know DS computers have inverted motherboards so the video card it's self is inverted, How does that effect the cooling on said video card and components.

Second Whats the different between the named SD's and the digital storm performance solid state drives?

Sorry for the dumb questions but trying to be thorough
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 1:47pm
Seeking knowledge is very smart and never dumb

There are cases that sit the mobo inverted, honestly it makes no real difference, the forums is filled with inverted and non inverted systems, and temps are no issue for anyone when systems are running properly.

These types of things are needle in a haystack, take it with a grain of salt, they might matter to those extreme overclockers when breaking records, but not to us.

#1 factor in your system temps is your ambient temp, i don't even think inverted mobo makes it to this list lol.

There are handful of companies what make ssd drives everybody else slaps their name on it however Samsung makes their own SSD and they are King in speed and reliability right now.

The difference here will be speed and reliability /quality when you go samsung, the one with best quality is 960 pro, also happens to be fastest but most important is quality, a fast ssd that doesn't work is not fast at all

However budget dictates so while ds ssd is not the same as samsung, it is not bad either it is a decent drive.

Hope that helps

Edited by DST4ME - 30 Dec 2017 at 1:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply