New system is here!Post Date: 2010-11-26 |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
quibbs
Newbie
Joined: 29 Sep 2010 Online Status: Offline Posts: 16 |
Quote Reply
Topic: New system is here!Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 9:24pm |
|
Title says it all.... I'm still transferring data over to the new PC as I write this, but just wanted to say my initial impressions are very positive. After I get through with the transfer and play a couple of games I'll post a brief review and post pics.
|
|
![]() |
|
rholyrag
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Oct 2009 Online Status: Offline Posts: 841 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:54am |
|
Looking forward to your review and pics.
|
|
|
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
|
|
![]() |
|
Alex
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor
Joined: 04 Jun 2012 Online Status: Offline Posts: 16314 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 1:42pm |
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You can vote in polls in this forum |