FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Draft 2017

Post Date: 2017-04-27

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Batman34 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Aug 2016
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 366
  Quote Batman34 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: NFL Draft 2017
    Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:57am
So guys, what's your favorite team and what do you think will be the outcome of tonight's draft?
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." - Batman Begins
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:38am
What's the NFL ?    LOLLOL

I kid, I kid.

Don't follow it so.........

Big%20Smile
Back to Top
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 23 Jan 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9462
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:59am
I have two favorite teams:

The 9ers and whomever is playing the Cowgirls this week.

As to what is going to happen, I have no idea, nor does the draft interest me. I stopped caring about the draft when the salaries for untested rookies started to hit 50 million. Yea, yea, yea, they've "fixed" that now... right.

So, until the season starts, I'll be otherwise occupied. Mostly laughing at the Raider Nation who is losing their team. Again.
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7966
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 5:23pm
Thought the draft was over in "72 or '73.Big%20Smile
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0546875 seconds.