FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nVidia game promotion

Post Date: 2013-12-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: nVidia game promotion
    Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 9:54pm
Was wondering my Bolt which has the NVidia GTX 780Ti installed in it only came with a code for access to 2 of the 3 free game promotions by NVidia.
The paper work with the system in the binder box was for Assassins' Creed and Splinter Cell but did not include Batman. Not to be picky by why not since it is a current promo by NVidia on their site ?

Back to Top
RobZGames View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Dec 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 63
  Quote RobZGames Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 11:42pm
I was thinking of this too.- i don't have my computer yet but i want batman too :(
Back to Top
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2551
  Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 7:01am
Contact DS to request it. Might have been missed or they ran out?

[email protected]
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
3xSLI EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN
Samsung 840Pro SSD 256GB+512GB
HydroLux+XSPC CPU/MoBo/GPU Liquid Cooling
Back to Top
Dekerfman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Dec 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
  Quote Dekerfman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 8:10am
When I was shopping around before I chose DS ,the competition had Bat man and the two others.
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Dekerfman

When I was shopping around before I chose DS ,the competition had Bat man and the two others.


This is not anything to do with competition, but what is on NVidia's website

http://www.geforce.com/holidaybundle

may well be an oversight


Edited by ssgmike - 15 Dec 2013 at 8:18am
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by fstcvc

Contact DS to request it. Might have been missed or they ran out?

[email protected]


done thanks
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 10:46am
We ran out of Batman coupon codes, but let our team know and we can send you a coupon once we get them back in-stock within the next 1-2 weeks.
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Alex

We ran out of Batman coupon codes, but let our team know and we can send you a coupon once we get them back in-stock within the next 1-2 weeks.


Ah Batman is popular I see. Contact e-mail for me

thanks Alex.
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 6:39pm
It's a fun game. I got all three of those games with a GTX 780 I ordered for a friend for xmas.  I happen to know he didn't need the games so I kept them.  Batman is fun, yo.
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 7:17pm
I'll probably pass them on to my son and grandson
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 4:00pm
I emailed management on the 15th and just followed up with them being I have not heard back from them
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 5:09pm
We got your email, team was just about to get back to you, we got more coupons in now. Almost there!
Back to Top
sdpiper12 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
  Quote sdpiper12 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 7:26pm
Looks like I have an e-mail to send, I also missed out on Batman...
Back to Top
ssgmike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 297
  Quote ssgmike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Alex

We got your email, team was just about to get back to you, we got more coupons in now. Almost there!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 9.960938E-02 seconds.