FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ode 3 sli question

Post Date: 2011-08-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prowl647 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
  Quote prowl647 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Ode 3 sli question
    Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 12:02am
Yes it kicks ass! But when I monitor with msi afterburner playing bfbc2 I see that only gpu 1 is having any sort of usage and that only gpu 1is heating up considerably-highest it's gone is 70c. Bfbc2 still looks awesome but was wondering why the game isn't utilizing sli.
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 12:41am
have you gone into the nvidia control panel to make sure sli is turned on?
Back to Top
prowl647 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
  Quote prowl647 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 3:12pm
Yes it is on. But now when I load BFBC2 and BLACK OPS all I get is a flashing red screen over the games. I uninstalled drivers and updated them with the newest updates and still the same result. I can play both games fine with just one GPU running though. 
Back to Top
prowl647 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
  Quote prowl647 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:07pm
Problem solved- just a word of warning- the sli bridge needed to be reseated. Check your sli bridge after you get the ode 3. Even if it seems in place it most likely came loose in shipping . Now I am running at 98% gpu power on both cards
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 10:05pm
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 7.617188E-02 seconds.