Order status

Post Date: 2007-09-15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brandon View Drop Down
  Quote Brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Order status
    Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 2:26pm

I recently placed an order for a PC on 9/13. I checked the status last night and have a message "Upon processing your order details, we have encountered some issues. Please check your e-mail or contact us immediately." Id love to get an email from your company but to this date I have never recieved an email from digital storm, not even an order confirmation...........nothing. Apparently Im unable to recieve email from digital storm, although anyone else in the world seems to have no problem emailing my account. To make matters worse, I try to call...........its Saturday, I dont know if your even available today but I call anyway only to get a "were sorry your call cannot be completed as dialed please check your number and try your call again" What the heck is up with that, I verified the correct number but I still cannot get through. Im quite certain your company has MY phone number, how about YOU call me so we can get these ISSUES delt with. My order # is 5207 in case your wondering.................ANY help would be fantastic........THANKS

Minion View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Minion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 3:01pm
They are having the lines upgraded.
Use the 408-573-1122 number until Monday September 17th 2007.

Edited by Minion - 15 Sep 2007 at 3:02pm
Brandon View Drop Down
  Quote Brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 4:03pm
I see. I just got paranoid thinking maybe they closed and moved.............that would be my luck..................
william View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote william Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Brandon

I see. I just got paranoid thinking maybe they closed and moved.............that would be my luck..................
ds would never do that. trust you came to the right place . i hope this will put you at ease
Minion View Drop Down

Quote Minion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 9:53pm
It does appear that these chaps are in it for the long haul.  But don't take my word, simply read the posts.
tummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote tummy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Sep 2007 at 1:05pm
Well even if they did pack up andmove, atleast they had problems processing your order eh?  hehehe... So atleast you wont be out anything.. And if they did pack up and move you can still contest the charge with your Credit Card Company.. So no big deal, other than not getting the system you wanted. 

Either way, they are only open m-f, 9-5 PST, so even if you did try on the weekend, you would have got voicemail.

Actually.. right when I placed my order I received a few emails...  Just general stuff like contact your CC company and make sure they will approve the charge etc... So if you didnt get those chances are your emails from DS are being colelcted in your spam folder.
Kenny View Drop Down

Digital Storm Engineering

Quote Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 1:15am
We did not pack up and move, we're here with you, because we are having the phone lines upgraded until Monday September 17th 2007.
Please, use the phone# 408-573-1122.
We're here with you !    &(*_~)&
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 3:16am
Exactly, we didn't want to have this happen, but the phone line company has been pretty hard to deal with. By Monday the phone lines will be up and running, until then, use 408-573-1122.
 Post Reply Post Reply