FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Other shipping company than FedEx

Post Date: 2011-02-07

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mannyfit75 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
  Quote Mannyfit75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Other shipping company than FedEx
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 10:04pm
Thanks for all your work. The package was suppose to arrive today from the RMA but the lazy folks at FedEx failed to deliver the package. I have always have problems with FedEx in Georgia and I do not find their services reliable. I just hope they deliver the package tomorrow.


UPS however is reliable.

So here is my question, is it possible for costumer to decide which shipping company can ship their packages? One time, the FedEx delivered the package in the wrong address.

P.S.

I know it is out of your hands of the RMA and it was shipped. I think it would best serve the customers that they have the option to select the shipping company either UPS or Fed Ex to ship the computer.

Edited by Mannyfit75 - 07 Feb 2011 at 10:07pm
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:55am
They both suck in my area.

I think you can request which they use.
Back to Top
Hokinabru View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 204
  Quote Hokinabru Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 10:56am
Never will i go with UPS, they held my package for 2 days in San pablo saying it was bad weather... my ass.
Back to Top
Mannyfit75 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
  Quote Mannyfit75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 8:25pm
Day Two, they failed to deliver.
Back to Top
Mannyfit75 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
  Quote Mannyfit75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 8:26pm
Next time I am going to ask for UPS if I decide to purchase another DS computer. I have lost any faith I that FedEx has. They are not reliable.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0625 seconds.