FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our game in development Wild Terra 2: New Lands. O

Post Date: 2020-01-23

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rootstereo View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rootstereo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Our game in development Wild Terra 2: New Lands. O
    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 5:19am
Hello friends! My name is Javi and I'm part of Juvty World. a group of indie-game developers, making this post to share our lastest game made by Unity, Wild Terra 2: New Lands.

The project is gaining more and more audience.
I wanted to share it because I think people who like this kind of games (as I do) will find it interesting, the game has a lot of nice features to show up on his early stage of development and is updated every week.

Some features:

*The game has change of seasons and weather. Calculation of the position of the sun and moon, lunar cycle. Clear weather, cloudy, fog, rain, snow, and storm with thunderstorms. The wind and movement of the characters affect the grass.
*Biome system. A special system for placing and rendering surfaces, large and small objects of vegetation, resources and any other environmental elements. Rivers, seas, lakes, swamps. Advanced water shaders.
*Variety of animals. Monsters, and bosses. Artificial Intelligence. Peaceful, neutral and aggressive behaviors. Mounted animals and pets.
*Combat system. with melee and ranged attacks, defense. Combat skills.
*Deep system of craft and building. Mining, construction, husbandry, cooking, fishing, smithing and other skills. Possibility of building houses, campfires, a lof of structures for process material and crafting.
*Character states. An expanded system of fatigue, hunger, and satiety with different types of food.
*System of quests with lines. Basic tutorial.

We recently add fishing, blacksmithing and house building system.

Give us a try and check some more info about our game in Steam.
francisbaud View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote francisbaud Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 3:21pm
"Calculation of the position of the sun and moon, lunar cycle." "Artificial Intelligence. Peaceful, neutral and aggressive behaviors." That seems pretty cool
 Post Reply Post Reply