FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preference for updating BIOS

Post Date: 2022-10-12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lidimawu View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lidimawu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Preference for updating BIOS
    Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 3:08am
Are you looking for an unforgettable adult entertainment experience? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Horny cam girls are the perfect way to get the ultimate live adult entertainment experience. From the comfort of your own home, you can enjoy the hottest cam girls from all around the world.

These horny cam girls are ready to show you a good time. Whether you’re looking for a sexy show or a naughty one-on-one session, these cam girls have got you covered. With a wide variety of popular webcam names and adult categories, you’ll be sure to find the perfect cam girl for you.

When it comes to live adult entertainment, nothing beats the experience of watching a horny cam girl. These girls are always ready to please, and they know exactly how to make your fantasies come true. From teasing and flirting to full-on hardcore action, these cam girls will make sure that you have an unforgettable experience.

Whether you’re looking for a sexy show or a naughty one-on-one session, these horny cam girls have got you covered. With a wide variety of popular webcam names and adult categories, you’ll be sure to find the perfect cam girl for you. From the seductive and sensual to the wild and kinky, these cam girls have something for everyone.

For those who are looking for a more intimate experience, these horny cam girls offer private shows. These shows are perfect for those who want to explore their fantasies in a more intimate setting. From role-playing and BDSM to naughty one-on-one sessions, these cam girls will make sure that you get the ultimate live adult entertainment experience.

For those who are looking for a more public experience, these horny cam girls offer group shows. These shows are perfect for those who want to explore their fantasies in a more public setting. From wild and kinky to naughty and seductive, these cam girls will make sure that you get the ultimate live adult entertainment experience.

No matter what type of experience you’re looking for, these horny cam girls have got you covered. With a wide variety of popular webcam names and adult categories, you’ll be sure to find the perfect cam girl for you. From the seductive and sensual to the wild and kinky, these cam girls will make sure that you get the ultimate live adult entertainment experience.

So what are you waiting for? Get ready to enjoy the ultimate live adult entertainment experience with horny cam girls. With a wide variety of popular webcam names and adult categories, you’ll be sure to find the perfect cam girl for you. From the seductive and sensual to the wild and kinky, these cam girls will make sure that you get the ultimate live adult entertainment experience.
https://bestcamsites.me/category/live-sex/

https://livesex.work/tags/girls/ebony/

https://sexcam.cafe/tags/girls/bdsm/

Edited by lidimawu - 15 Mar 2023 at 10:53pm
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 3:53am
The common wisdom that I'm not aware has ever changed, is to never flash update your BIOS unless there is a highly compelling reason to do so. As a result, and because I am especially averse to dire consequences where my computers are concerned, I have never upgraded a BIOS in over 35 years. I have no knowledge that I have ever missed out on a thing...and don't much care. If it's a lot safer now, I wouldn't be surprised, but there is still the risk of a "brick".

Without a working BIOS, where exactly would you go to reload the "backup" BIOS? Just wondering.   

Edited by Cretae - 12 Oct 2022 at 4:12am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 4:26am
Absolutely agree with Cretae.   

Have done a ton of things with a pc over the decades but never updated Bios. Update Windows. Yes.      Update graphics card. Yes.   Update components drivers like printers, etc. Yes.

If an older motherboard needs an update to support a newer, must have feature, then maybe.   Never saw the need.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.   

hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 6:04am
+!

Have never ever updated UEFI/BIOS. Everything works. Smile
MrCheetah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote MrCheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 6:41am
I haven't yet used Asus FlashBack or equivalent. I have started BIOS updates via the Windows tools, but mostly use the BIOS/UEFI GUI, (e.g., Asus EZ Flash). So far, after decades, I have not bricked a system. However, I do worry about the possibility.

Originally posted by lidimawu

So, for the crowd here: Is one method actually safer than the other?

In general no, it's the same fundamental process. Methods such as FlashBack are seemingly riskier because there are few indicators for users to follow/monitor (i.e., no prompts or progress bar). Therefore, the common problem is a user will shut down the system in impatience before the "flashing" process is complete -- which, again, they can't easily tell.

Originally posted by lidimawu

Also, why haven't mfgs. built backup systems into their board yet where the existing BIOS is backed up in case of failure during apply.

As pointed out:
Originally posted by Cretae

Without a working BIOS, where exactly would you go to reload the "backup" BIOS? Just wondering.

The board would need a separate EEPROM chip. Well, there are motherboards and graphics cards with multiple EEPROM chips already, but the purpose is different default settings and perhaps options (e.g., "Normal" and "OC" BIOS).

Essentially, the alternative can function like a backup and could allow restoration of the other BIOS. Although, it's not intended that way. For example:

Phil's 6900XT Died... Here's what we think happened... | JayzTwoCents (YouTube)

Edited by MrCheetah - 12 Oct 2022 at 6:42am
• Ryzen 5600X, ROG Strix B550-I, RX 6900 XT, 32GB Vengeance, 960GB MP510
• be quiet 500DX, i7 11700K, ROG Strix Z590-E, RTX 4080 ProArt + RTX 4070 Ti ProArt, 64GB HyperX Fury, 2TB SN850
 Post Reply Post Reply