FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Printers

Post Date: 2011-08-28

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NullForce View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 136
  Quote NullForce Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Printers
    Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 4:48pm
Sorry, not sure if this is the right location for this discussion.

After dealing with all the sh*t that came with my HP printer I am in the market for a new one.  Ideally an all-in-one inkjet, reasonably priced that won't have me installing patches weekly!
hihi
Back to Top
sdwas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 158
  Quote sdwas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 5:29pm
I've been extremely happy with our Epson WorkForce 610. Ink isn't too expensive and the wireless networking is really handy since we have several computers hooked up to it. I'm sure there are plenty of others that are just as good if not better.
Back to Top
3Circles View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
  Quote 3Circles Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:52am
I use an Epson Artisan 725, and am very happy with it.  I've used lemark, dell-branded lexmark, and hp printers in the past and they were just awful.  I'd highly recommend an epson anyday.
Back to Top
NullForce View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 136
  Quote NullForce Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:05am
Epson definitely looks good.  I've also been looking at a few canon printers which seem to be pretty decent (Canon mx 882 being one of them).  Anyone have/had it?
hihi
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 4:45pm
love Epson but my past 2 have failed me and let me down.
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 4:50pm
ive got a nice canon mp830 and i cant complain but its pricey. I dont think you can go wrong with either a epson or a canon just make sure its a widely appreciated product(for instance go check out reviews on newegg, i know this sounds really dumb but most of the times you can tell a ton by simple things like that.)

Edited by RiceEatin2000GT - 29 Aug 2011 at 4:51pm
Back to Top
NullForce View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 136
  Quote NullForce Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:07am
Newegg was quite helpful lol

I went to go see the Canon printers i was considering in store and the only downside is they are massive :o

So I'm going to probably go with an Epson!
hihi
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 5.859375E-02 seconds.