Post Date: 2018-10-12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Edwarddelrey View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Edwarddelrey Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Processing time
    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:59pm
Hi I purchased a pc last Friday so 7 days ago and I got an email on Tuesday morning that my order was on phase 1 and it’s still in phase 1. Does it usually take that long? I feel like 4 days for phase 1 is too long according to their description. Did anyone else’s builds take that long?
StarBoiGaming View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote StarBoiGaming Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 5:38pm
It usually takes the max of 15 business days (3 real weeks minus weekends) for your order to go from processed to your doorstep but as of a few days ago during an inquiry the DS rep i spoke to said they were backed up on orders from their intel gaming days promotion and also the new rigs being ordered with a 2080 ti FE (one of which is also my order placed sep 24) so dont sweat it too hard this is actually my 2nd pc ive orderd from here the first one shipped on time and for this new rig i was informed that they might need an additional 10 business days to finish the build..... so that roughly equates to 5 real time weeks minus the weekends
StarBoiGaming View Drop Down

Quote StarBoiGaming Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by StarBoiGaming

It usually takes the max of 15 business days (3 real weeks minus weekends) for your order to go from processed to your doorstep but as of a few days ago during an inquiry the DS rep i spoke to said they were backed up on orders from their intel gaming days promotion and also the new rigs being ordered with a 2080 ti FE (one of which is also my order placed sep 24) so dont sweat it too hard this is actually my 2nd pc ive orderd from here the first one shipped on time and for this new rig i was informed that they might need an additional 10 business days to finish the build..... so that roughly equates to 5 real time weeks minus the weekends

also forgot to mention that the DS rep assured me that it would definately arrive before fallout 76 launches..... so until then lets just relax with some AC Odyssey and then some Red Dead 2.
drago1919 View Drop Down

Quote drago1919 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 10:51am
My order with 2080 TI FE's was placed on August 22. It was in Stage 1 for a few weeks and is currently in Stage 3. It's been in Stage 3 since October 4. In their email and status on their site it reads that estimated shipment date is 9-14 days from 10/4 - which puts shipping between 10/18 and 10/25. This has obviously been very frustrating, although most of the delay is Nvidia's fault not DS.

I am seeing 2080 TI FE's appear randomly online so I'm assuming that DS has gotten "some" shipments of theirs.
 Post Reply Post Reply