FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Promotional limited time 1 year warranty upgrade

Post Date: 2014-05-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Reaverone View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
  Quote Reaverone Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Promotional limited time 1 year warranty upgrade
    Posted: 14 May 2014 at 6:04pm
Hi I just got my new vanquish 2 level 4 in I was going threw folder they sent me I can't seem to find any paper work on my warranty upgrade the only place it says it is on packaging receipt is there suppose to be paper work on warranty upgrade? There is a. 6 number digit next to where it says warranty upgrade on the packaging receipt I do have agreement warranty coverage paper in the folder but it says nothing on the upgrade warranty if iany one can help I appreachate it thanks
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2014 at 9:11am
I'm going back 3 years, and don't remember any paperwork for the added warranty.  It should be on the invoice and DS will surely have it on file. 

Call or email them to ease your mind and confirm.    They'll let you know. 
Back to Top
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4314
  Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2014 at 9:48am
I never got any paperwork, it was on the invoice in the notebook
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 5.859375E-02 seconds.