Post Date: 2020-01-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Exorsept View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Exorsept Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Purely Curiousity
    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:19pm
Hi guys... so same old song and dance from others around this time. My order in which I had ordered on December 2nd is not yet finished. It has been on Stage 4 (Final Assembly) for 10 days and I’m curious, is it possible that my build has begun the next stage without an email? And if not, is there a delay? Why didn’t I get an email? I just had hoped for a LITTLE more transparency so that I’m not left in the dark. Excited to see what I receive but really wish I could get a word back from DS management.
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:50pm
You could email DS Manager Alex to ask about that....Alex should be able to get you an answer.

[email protected]
Exorsept View Drop Down

Quote Exorsept Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:07am
Originally posted by HockeyBuck

You could email DS Manager Alex to ask about that....Alex should be able to get you an answer.

[email protected]

I have reached out to him twice with no response..
Exorsept View Drop Down

Quote Exorsept Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Exorsept

Originally posted by HockeyBuck

[email protected]

I have reached out to him twice with no response..

Oops! Sorry HockeyBuck, I had actually been sending my emails to Keith Christianson as they had directed me to do so previously! Sent my email to Alex.
Exorsept View Drop Down

Quote Exorsept Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 9:28am
UPDATE: No response from Alex... We are now at exactly 31 business days (not including weekends, or Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, or New Years Day) since my order began. I’m starting to get a little irritated at the fact that I’m being outright ignored..
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 4:25pm
Just chiming in here, I did reply to your email earlier today in the morning (I just came across your forums post here now).

I do try to check emails on the weekend, but I didn't get a chance while being at home. I did receive it on Friday, but I got around to it this morning when I got it.

On good news, I do see your reply and I'm glad to hear you're excited, as the unit is shipping in the next few days.
Exorsept View Drop Down

Quote Exorsept Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Alex

Just chiming in here, I did reply to your email earlier today in the morning (I just came across your forums post here now).

I do try to check emails on the weekend, but I didn't get a chance while being at home. I did receive it on Friday, but I got around to it this morning when I got it.

On good news, I do see your reply and I'm glad to hear you're excited, as the unit is shipping in the next few days.

YES! Very excited. I’d like to just reiterate that all my anger was out of excitement and worry all at the same time, but I maintain that I know I’ll be receiving a quality product. All in blowing off steam
 Post Reply Post Reply