FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quality Rig for under $1500?

Post Date: 2009-01-30

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ebion View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote Ebion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Quality Rig for under $1500?
    Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 10:25pm
Hello, as you can see I am new around here. I first heard of your site from a gaming pal who had bought a rig a while back from your company, and he claimed your customer support and rig quality was amazing, but being impressionable teens at the time(Around age 16) I didn't believe him.
 
Today I watched the latest edition of Attack of the Show! from the G4 network's review of one of your gaming rigs, and my curiousity was peaked. However, being 18 as of now I don't have much money to toss at any computer that makes me drool, so I was wondering if the community could toss in there advice in building a decent to fantastic gaming rig for at or under the $1500 threshold.
 
I don't intend to buy anytime soon, but I feel confident that your business isn't likely to go anywhere anytime soon, so I feel inclind to get the general idea of what a person could get on a budget tab.
 
I thank you all for any help you could give me.
 
Edit: to let you get a feel for what I'm looking for. I would try to get a PC that could run Fallout 3 on at least Medium quality(The rig I have now can barely pull poor quality) and World of Warcraft on full settings(My rig can do this, but I pull about 20 FPS with full effects, screen glow, ect..)
 
Ebion


Edited by Ebion - 30 Jan 2009 at 10:28pm
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 10:34pm
Welcome aboard Ebion, if you look here you will see we are discussing the review on G4.

as for your system, best thing to do is save $500 more then we can show you a rig you can own for years to come and just spend a little updating as you go yet be up to date with current with technology.


Edited by DST4ME - 30 Jan 2009 at 10:35pm
Back to Top
Daygn View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 10 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 448
  Quote Daygn Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 12:20am
For around $2000-$2500 you would be able to play it on high or vary high.
BB
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0703125 seconds.