FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question on long processing

Post Date: 2019-02-15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TateRaken75 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TateRaken75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Question on long processing
    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:21pm
Hi, I ordered a new system and monitor, and it processed my payment 12 days ago, or 10 business days. The email I got when it processed said my system would be processed in 5-10 business days, but nothing has happened, and the message I got back was less than helpful, basically telling me that it'll take a while, but not giving me a timeframe. The system I got didn't use any custom liquid cooling, and seemed like a fairly basic system. I know that Digital storm is swamped right now, but my last computer fried when we had a power surge, and the surge protector I had didn't do it's job. So I'm currently without a computer ; ;. I just wanted to see if it's going to be alot longer, I'm super stoked and this is the first prebuilt I've ever bought. Sorry for the long post. Basically it just boils down to can I expect it to start going through stages soon?
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:46pm
Welcome to the forum TateRaken75.

Yep things have been slow in processing, but DS says they are catching up now. You could try contacting our DS management guy on the forums Alex to ask about your order. Email [email protected] and include your order number. Hope Alex can get your build moving!

Quote TateRaken75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:49pm
Thanks for the info! I'll give that a shot, I got a system with a Ryzen 7 2700x and stock cooler, cuz I love the RGB look on it.

Quote TateRaken75 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:48pm
Jumped to stage 3 today, I'm super excited. I really appreciate the customer service digital storm has given so far. I want to thank Alex for helping me out and giving me a great time frame.
 Post Reply Post Reply