FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions about vanquish-ii Level 1

Post Date: 2014-10-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miCKi View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote miCKi Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Questions about vanquish-ii Level 1
    Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 7:24am
My current PC specs are as follows.

AMD A6-5400k
AMD Radeon HD 7540D
8gig Ram

I am a broke college student looking to upgrade my current pc. Which was just a inbetween pc when my laptop died. I currently get about 40-50 FPS on all Low setting in games like Counter strike: GO. My question is seeing as I do not have alot of funds available to me is the vanquish-ii Level 1. A Substantial upgrade to my current PC.

I Benchmarked the AMD A6-5400k vs the i3 that comes with the vanquish-ii Level 1. The 5400k is ranked 800ish where as the the i3 is 283.
Back to Top
Ariktu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 492
  Quote Ariktu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 9:00am
The level 1 is a great system and it will be much better than your current system.

I do think if you can manage it moving to the Level 2 to get the GTX 750 ti would be nice bump in performance if you can swing the extra $80.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 5.859375E-02 seconds.