FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"I'm shipping up to Boston - !"

Post Date: 2014-05-12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Briffaut View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Briffaut Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: "I'm shipping up to Boston - !"
    Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:35pm
Greetings DIGITALSTORM Community!

First time buyer, doing what it says on the tin. I'm shipping up to Boston. Any other Bostonian or New England consumers familiar with the typical Ground shipping time frame? Any estimations are welcome!

I can barely contain my excitement!

- Briffaut
Hindsight, is a useless tool. Changing poor choices that have gone before would fundamentally change who we are, and whether or not that would be a good thing, I believe, it is impossible to predict.
redsoxfanatic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote redsoxfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:43am
Congrats on the new pc!

Ive had DS ship to me in New England twice, once to Worcester and once to southern Maine. If I remember right, it took about a week to a week and a half to arrive once it was shipped (not including build time).
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:59am
Congrats.

I also had mine shipped to New England. 5 business days to Connecticut, not including weekend.
Dax Doomslayer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Keeper of the commas

Quote Dax Doomslayer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2014 at 6:49am
Hey redsoxfanatic, where in Worcester?  That's where I'm at now.  I'm also curious if you remember how long it took to ship as I'm getting set to order in the June/July time frame!
Briffaut View Drop Down

Quote Briffaut Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by redsoxfanatic

Congrats on the new pc!

Ive had DS ship to me in New England twice, once to Worcester and once to southern Maine. If I remember right, it took about a week to a week and a half to arrive once it was shipped (not including build time).

Thank you very much, redsoxfanatic! I foresee myself losing sleep until it arrives. I've taken a whole weeks vacation in anticipation of the new rig. Can not wait!
Hindsight, is a useless tool. Changing poor choices that have gone before would fundamentally change who we are, and whether or not that would be a good thing, I believe, it is impossible to predict.
redsoxfanatic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote redsoxfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Dax Doomslayer

Hey redsoxfanatic, where in Worcester?  That's where I'm at now.  I'm also curious if you remember how long it took to ship as I'm getting set to order in the June/July time frame!

I went to school at WPI, lived off of Highland St. I had my ODE delivered to my apartment while I was living there, it took 5 business days for it to arrive at the regional FedEx, but then I had to play tag w/ the FedEx guy for 2 days b/c he kept coming while I was in class. Ended up just driving out to the distribution center to pick it up. Getting that massive box into, and then out of, my car was ridiculous haha

Edited by redsoxfanatic - 15 May 2014 at 11:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply