FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Request Personalized Help"

Post Date: 2007-11-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juggernaut View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote juggernaut Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: "Request Personalized Help"
    Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 12:48pm

How long does it generally take for a DSO rep to get back to a customer when using this option after creating a build?  I'm trying to to be patient but I think my 5% discount expires today!  I submitted yesterday afternoon and asked to be contacted via email (I'm sitting in on some conference calls today).

Tybo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Tybo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 12:56pm
What email provider are u using??? I had the same problem using AOL.  Make up another email with google (gmail) or hotmail or yahoo.  For some reason DSO has a problem sending to some email providers.  Probably something to do with the spam filtering.  Hope this helps.
Solo View Drop Down

Quote Solo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 1:03pm

all but one time they responded within 24 hours, and that one time they never responded.. probably like "THIS GUY IS JUST SPAMMING"  I Had a lot of questions :)

was about 1-8 hours turnaround for me
OlBull View Drop Down

Quote OlBull Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 1:14pm
When you place your order ( on your cc card) make a note that you were offered a 5% discount and I think you will get it.  Smile
juggernaut View Drop Down

Quote juggernaut Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 1:31pm
I'm using a gmail account, but I was wary of the possibilty and have been checking the Spamfiltered folder.

I also filled in the "Comments" section of the "Requesting Personal Help" with a number of questions on my first try. Submitting it page gave me an error and I lost the text. So I started over and just submitting asking them to hit me up via email. It said that one went through, but I'm a little worried the whole system was acting up. Maybe I can call here on a break and just ask them to email me :)
mrosinack View Drop Down

Quote mrosinack Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 4:31pm
I just recently purchased my system, and heard back within an hour each time I asked a question - I was using my gmail account.  That turnaround, however, may be a function of the fact that I was probably asking very easy questions Tongue...

And interesting on the 5% - I didn't ask about that.  Oh well, still happy with the experience!
 Post Reply Post Reply