FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebooting computer NEED HELP

Post Date: 2021-03-08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fatz7865 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote fatz7865 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Rebooting computer NEED HELP
    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 10:06pm
Trying to reboot and wipe my entire computer and redownload windows because im getting issues i cant seem to fix. BUT the Digital Storm desktop i purchased does not have a DVD slot. So how do I re download Windows 10 once i reboot / wipe computer
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 4:32am
I've never done this, but I have a little knowledge I think can help. If you go to MS Windows official website, you will be able to ask all manner of trouble-shooting questions. You can download an installable Windows to a USB drive and install from that. IIRC, the site will walk you through all the steps you need to take to do it right.

Mine is not a great answer perhaps, but if you post this on the "Technical Assistance" Forum you might get a response from someone who knows exactly how it's done. This is the "how should I build my computer?" section.

If all else fails, as a DS customer, you have lifetime tech support for real. You can always call/email and get help from DS. Best wishes.
 Post Reply Post Reply