FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Report post option

Post Date: 2011-06-28

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2247
  Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Report post option
    Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:26am
A lot of annoying and sometimes malicious advertising spam has been hitting the board lately. Has anyone had any success using the Report Post link under Post Options? Any time I send a report I just get a mostly blank white error page that says:

Server Error in Forum Application
An error has occurred while sending an email.
Please contact the forum administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_send_mail_footer
File Name:- functions_send_mail.asp

Error details:-
Persits.MailSender.4
550 No such user here

It's been like this for as long as I can remember, using Firefox 3, 4, and 5. Could this get fixed up by chance? It would be nice to be able to tag bot spam posts for removal, would probably make Alex's job easier.
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:59am
LOL its been like that since I have been here, but I think even tho we get an error, they still get the report, I could be wrong, but the board itself could send a pm to the admin.

Lets see what Alex says

Edited by DST4ME - 28 Jun 2011 at 6:59am
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0546875 seconds.