Selling some extra computer parts

Post Date: 2008-10-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MarkNY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MarkNY Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Selling some extra computer parts
    Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 4:29pm
If this post is against the forums rules, please feel free to delete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just replaced a bunch of computer components and have no longer any need for the below components. As a note, I bought the components from DS in December 2007. I do not have any of the original packaging.

1 Evga 8800 Ultra (OC'd to 655) (the serial number sticker is partially removed unfortunately- although I can provide the number if it is of any help)

1 Evga 8800 Ultra (OC'd to 655) (with serial number)

1 Evga 680i Motherboard

1 850W SilverStone Decathlon (Dual SLI Compatible)

2x 2GB G.Skill DDR2 8000 Memory. Runs without errors at 1066 (this was purchased through Newegg.com)

Everything was in working order last time it was used. I will offer a refund within the first 15 days if you have any problems using or installing the item(s). If you live in the NY/NJ/CT area, I would be happy to meet in person (in Manhattan or Brooklyn). Otherwise, shipping via FedEx to be worked out later. Depending on the item, I may be able to offer free overnight shipping via FedEx.

I accept Paypal (verified- will only ship to verified address), cash, check (will have to clear first).

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or via this post with any questions or offers.

Thanks!

Edited by MarkNY - 02 Oct 2008 at 4:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply