FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Server Maintenance Today

Post Date: 2014-06-16

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Server Maintenance Today
    Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 10:23am
Just wanted to let you know that we're going to be doing server upgrades today between 7PM (PST) to 12AM (PST). You will not be able to access our website during those times, there will be a maintenance landing page you will be redirected to while upgrades are done.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 1:56pm
No inconvenience on my end.   I'll be catching some ZZZZs.   
Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by bprat22

No inconvenience on my end.   I'll be catching some ZZZZs.   


Ditto Big%20Smile
Back to Top
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 23 Jan 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9462
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 12:18am
Well considering I'm the night person, I am glad to see that it's back up here when I got on just before 12am PDT....

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.046875 seconds.