FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping problem

Post Date: 2015-04-11

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FatRice View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Apr 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
  Quote FatRice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Shipping problem
    Posted: 11 Apr 2015 at 8:45pm
I just purchased HailStorm II and it has been shipped last Friday. I am located in Canada, so when I pay the price it also contains the tax and import duties.

However I just called UPS, and they told me DS did not pay them the tax and import duties. I am just wondering if the extra tax I have been charged when I purchased my PC from DS include the import tax to Canada? Since they are not working on weekend I do not know how I can contact them.

Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 9:40am
Just going to quote Snaike's post from the other topic you posted in, on the off chance you missed it.

Originally posted by Snaike

FatRice... Send email to [email protected] and/or [email protected]. I know the office is not open on the weekends, but Alex, Nav, et al, have been known to bounce around the forums and pick up emails over the weekend.

Worst cast scenario is that they get your message on Monday morning (9PDT) and get back to you when they settle in for the day.

Good luck!

Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 6:39pm
Hi, I've sent an email to our General Manager about this situation. Please contact us via email and we'll work with you to get this resolved.
Back to Top
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 23 Jan 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9462
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 12:05am
There's Alex on a Sunday taking care of the issue. Hmmmm... I wonder who could have predicted that?   

Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 1:15pm
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.933594E-02 seconds.