FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping to Canada - Any Experiences

Post Date: 2018-12-05

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
grimmroth View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote grimmroth Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Shipping to Canada - Any Experiences
    Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 2:23pm
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with receiving a Digital Storm system in Canada. The one thing I'm concerned about is the possibility of additional costs above and beyond what are added by Digital Storm at the time of ordering.

I'm worried that even more fees are required upon delivery. I've never ordered something of this monetary value from the US and added costs such as taxes etc are usually collected at the time of delivery. Is that the case with an order from Digital Storm?

Thanks in advance!

Jim
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 3:38pm
I don't have any personal experiences with it, and this is something that you'd want to contact DS about to get specific numbers. I believe (but am definitely not sure) that the most recent information regarding shipments to Canada was discussed in this thread.
grimmroth View Drop Down

Quote grimmroth Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:53am
Yeah I did that and I'm good! The cost they give you is the final landed cost and it won't cost anything more on arrival.

I will check out that other thread. I used the search before posting and I didn't find anything on Canadian shipping. Cheers!
johndeniel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote johndeniel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 7:39am
I'm from Canada and based on my experience. I've never had a problem regarding the shipping of my pc. Never had to pay for extra fees too. From what I can remember I ordered my pc during the ds holiday sales and I got a free ground shipping with my order so yeah. My pc arrived all perfect not even a loose part or screw. It's a plug in and play win for me :) One thing though, my pc was made at DS Vancouver facility so consider it was domestic shipping
grimmroth View Drop Down

Quote grimmroth Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:17pm
Yeah this is definitely going to be international shipping CA to ON for me. I was assured that the cost quoted was full landed cost so there will be no additional cost on delivery. Don't talk to me about the US/Canada exchange rate though :-( It will come down now that I paid lol

Edited by grimmroth - 06 Dec 2018 at 1:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply