Patrick_DS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Patrick_DS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: SLI Enhancement Patch
    Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 5:32pm
Link: http://www.evga.com/articles/00463/

Enable SLI in the latest games - NOW!

Announcing the EVGA SLI Enhancement! This unofficial patch enables SLI support in the latest games. In order to quickly enhance SLI Profile issues that come up with any new demo or game release; EVGA has decided to publicly release this update to patch add any SLI profiles so you can take full advantage of SLI right now!

Version 28 (06.24.10) - Based on NVIDIA 257.21 Driver
Changelist:
New SLI profiles from EVGA SLI Enhancement Patch:

• Enables SLI support Medal of Honor MP Beta

Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7

FAQ:

• How does this enhancement work?
    • New games/demos are released all the time, and often times they need an SLI profile in order for SLI to work, this is a quick fix that can get you gaming in SLI as quickly as possible.
  • Do I need this enhancement if I do not play the above games?
    • No, you only need this enhancement if you run SLI, and are playing one of the above games.
  • I have a single dual GPU card (7950GX2, 9800GX2, GTX 295) should I use this enhancement?
    • Yes, this enhancement will benefit dual GPU cards as well.
  • I have created custom SLI profiles, will this enhancement remove them?
    • This enhancement will reset all the profiles, so it is recommended to either not use this enhancement, or re-create any custom SLI profiles after this has enhancement has been installed.
  • Do I still need this enhancement when a new driver is released?
    • Often times a new driver can add the profiles needed, this page will be updated when this is done, or if any new games need an SLI profile.
  • What drivers do I need to install to use this enhancement?
    • Although it is possible that this enhancement may work with older drivers, it has not been tested, thus is only recommended to use with the above driver.
  • How do I remove this enhancement?
    • If for whatever reason you need to remove this enhancement, please uninstall your display drivers from Add/Remove programs, then reinstall.
  • If I apply this enhancement are the drivers still WHQL certified?
    • No, if this enhancement is applied, the drivers are no longer WHQL certified.

Edited by Patrick_DS - 25 Jun 2010 at 5:33pm
satsunada View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote satsunada Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 5:05pm
Not sure if you're still paying attention to this but be careful with that driver. It has some major issues with slightly older cards (200 Series and older)... such as shutting fans off on the card itself.
If knowledge is power and power corrupts, then total knowledge corrupts totally.
 Post Reply Post Reply