FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some questions about the aventum x

Post Date: 2019-02-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Devil View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: some questions about the aventum x
    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 7:40am
Budget:
not sure and it won't happen until way later in the future, but around 15.000 USD. It's going to be a build meant to be supremely overkill. most of the components I picked before hand I could find on DS but the ones I couldn't is what I wanted to ask about.

Special Needs:
The build would feature 2x RTX 2080ti's but specifically I looked at MSI gaming trios, which I'm not sure DS use. could I make that as a request or maybe order without cards and buy them separately and mount?

secondly I wanted to use G.skill trident z royal 128GB (I know not needed but when you go this far over the top, you go all the way) which can't be selected, could I mount them myself if i order the aventum? I checked the motherboard, it saays it's compatible.

Lastly, if i wanted hardline tubing for CPU +2 craphics cards, how much would that complicate the things stated above?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isn't formated right, first time here. This is a way future plan I'll be working towards but i figured I'd ask before i settle on things

Specs
Intel i9 9980XE
Asus ROG rampage VI extreme omega
(G.skill trident z royal 4400 128 GB)?
Intel optane 905P 960GB
2x Samsung 970 pro
2x 2080 ti's (MSI gaming x trio?)
Corsair 1600 watts titanium power supply
Intel 10GB wired network adapter
fans, OS and NVlink bridge and RGB controlls
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:18am
All those questions have to be answered by DS directly.   You can order pretty much any part you want and DS will charge a surcharge for special orders.   Keep in mind that special order parts are not covered by DS warranty, but they still have manufacturer warranty.

Devil View Drop Down

Quote Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:52am
Originally posted by bprat22

All those questions have to be answered by DS directly.   You can order pretty much any part you want and DS will charge a surcharge for special orders.   Keep in mind that special order parts are not covered by DS warranty, but they still have manufacturer warranty.

Okay i'll go ahead and mail them directly, I wasn't aware they allowed that. thank you!

.. fixed broken quote ..

Edited by Snaike - 20 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply