FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stage 6

Post Date: 2010-08-16

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jspaz View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
  Quote jspaz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Stage 6
    Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:18pm

My DSO machine just went to stage 6 after about 11 business days. I got a little light headed, is that normal? Confused

Back to Top
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 24 Oct 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4219
  Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:31pm

well "normal" is pretty subjective

dont be concerned, the quality testing is there for a reason. they didnt spend 6 days trying to hide something that didnt work, they spent it testing the crap out of everything to make sure everything works perfectly
Back to Top
jspaz View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
  Quote jspaz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:34pm
I meant the light headedness Cool
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:35pm
Exactly. There is no need to worry. Our entire testing, and QA team is very strict when it comes to the testing standards we have in place. We won't ship it until we feel it's perfect.
Back to Top
Inkaman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
  Quote Inkaman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 11:57pm
Hey !ender, how long have you been working for DS?
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:11am
Actually he's a customer of ours!

All of our 'DS Veterans' whom have been helping with configs and other things are awesome customers of ours.
Back to Top
Inkaman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
  Quote Inkaman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:01am
I tried to reply to your post but its not letting me
Back to Top
Inkaman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
  Quote Inkaman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:06am
I been trying to post some stuff that I found on the internet, and I am not allowed to post it. Its not letting me, hhhmmm I am just want to clarify somethings so I can go ahead and make a final desicion. weird, I wonder why...hhhmmm
Back to Top
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 24 Oct 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4219
  Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:23am
what do you mean its not letting you post, are you trying to link things?
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 1:54am
That's weird? Send me an email if you can and I'll try to help you out bud: [email protected]
Back to Top
jspaz View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
  Quote jspaz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:28am
No worries. The beast shipped yesterday with a 3.8 ghz overclock! Must have been some very good testing. Hahaha
Back to Top
Inkaman View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
  Quote Inkaman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:47pm
ok I am back, weird.. I think is because I am on a military network... oopps
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 8.105469E-02 seconds.