FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stage 7 OC Results (look great)

Post Date: 2010-07-12

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RyanS View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
  Quote RyanS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Stage 7 OC Results (look great)
    Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:50pm
Just got my Overclock results, and they look great.

Overclocked Processor Settings

Processor Speed GHz: 3.9
CPU Multiplier: 22
Voltage CPU VCore: 1.3625
VDroop Control: Yes
i7 - BCLK MHz: 179
i7 - Voltage QPI\DRAM:
i7 - Voltage QPI\PLL:
i7 - Voltage CPU VTT: 175
i7 - Voltage IOH Vcore:
i7 - Voltage ICH Vcore:
i7 - Voltage IOH/ICH I/O:
i7 - PWM Frequency:
780i/790i - Memory Clock Mode:
780i/790i - CPU FSB MHz:
780i/790i - Voltage FSB:
780i/790i - Voltage SPP:
780i/790i - Voltage MCP:

Motherboard BIOS: S773
Video Card Driver: 257.21
Chipset Driver: CD
Sound Card Driver: CD

went stage 7 at 10pst, can I hope for shipping today?

Again thanks alot DS! Hahaha

Specs:

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Cooler Master 942 HAF X
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 LE Edition SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series  (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1250W Enermax Galaxy EVO (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible) (Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (1TB Seagate/Hitachi (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme Speed)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card(s): 1x NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 2: Noctua NH-D14 Extreme Performance (Does NOT fit on the regular EVGA X58 3X SLI)
H20 Tube Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Cooling Upgrade Recommended)
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Memory Boost: Memory Fan Kit Only (Does not include memory overclocking service)
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Pre-Install Game: FREE: Hot-selling game with a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or above graphics card
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 1 Year Hassle-free Hardware Service


Edited by RyanS - 12 Jul 2010 at 2:52pm
Back to Top
avaldemon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 109
  Quote avaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 3:11pm
Grats! Excited

I didn't know there was a stage 7! :o I thought there were only 6 stages. My rig is on the 5th currently.

Hopefully you'll get it this week! :D
Back to Top
RyanS View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
  Quote RyanS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 3:21pm
Im hoping, I live in PA.  I think FedEx is around a 4day ship time for me.  if they ship it today, I should have it by Friday  Excited

Just in time to reinstall all my games and software. 
Back to Top
tbsmith977 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
  Quote tbsmith977 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 3:54pm
Congrats, RyanS! My system hit Stage 7 today around 1:30 (CST) and my OC results practically identical to yours (my system is almost identical to yours as well).

I hope to get mine this week too!

Edited by tbsmith977 - 12 Jul 2010 at 3:55pm
Back to Top
claude5382 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
  Quote claude5382 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:40pm
My Stage 1 email that I got on the 6th of July only list 6 stages.  I too have a very similar setup ( processor, cooler, video card) and I'm in stage  6.  Can't wait to see my overclock.   Excited
Claude
"Strength & Honour"
Back to Top
RyanS View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
  Quote RyanS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 9:29pm
I have been a loyal DS customer. This is my 4th computer from them, and I sold DS to about 5 of my friends as well.

They processed and shipped my order in five business days, you cant beat that
Back to Top
rholyrag View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 841
  Quote rholyrag Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 7:06am
Originally posted by RyanS

Im hoping, I live in PA.  I think FedEx is around a 4day ship time for me.  if they ship it today, I should have it by Friday  Excited

Just in time to reinstall all my games and software. 
 
What part of PA are you from?  I was born and raised there.
 
By the way, nice OC!
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 9.570313E-02 seconds.