FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strange browser issue on my new Velox 3090

Post Date: 2020-11-21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Richardcard82 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Richardcard82 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Strange browser issue on my new Velox 3090
    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:34pm
So I got my Velox 3090 yesterday, its great. But I have a weird issue

I use chrome as my main browser. While trying to go into PayPal the page never loads properly when logging in, it just sits there attempting to load dashboard and it stays on a white screen. It will work half of the time and the other time it won't, I know its not the website as it works fine on my laptop. (I'm connected via LAN and not Wi-Fi). I called and spoke with a technician from DS and after 2 hours on the phone we ended up reinstalling windows. It seem to work fine a few times and then it goes back to the same issue. I also notice some other sites take longer to load or just sit there attempting to load the page. I made sure all updates were installed so there's no pending updates. And yes I also tested this on the Edge browser and its the same thing. PayPal won't load properly it just sits and loads and eventually just sits on blank screen when attempting to log in. I also noticed on Amazon while click on products it will just lag there and not load the product page properly. I don't know what's causing it.... I doubt its anything with the hardware. Anyone have any idea? I didn't expect to have a web browser issue on a new PC like this.... Any help would be appreciated, thanks
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 11:15pm
Maybe you have some program working in the backround hugging resources. Check your Task Manager to see. (Either through the Start menu or Ctrl+Alt+Shift).  Maybe.....
Richardcard82 View Drop Down

Quote Richardcard82 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by hoserator

Maybe you have some program working in the backround hugging resources. Check your Task Manager to see. (Either through the Start menu or Ctrl+Alt+Shift).  Maybe.....

Not sure what it is, but its still doing it to this day, i've checked firewall and everything, its just something about the paypal site my PC doesn't like lol I don't run hardly anything in the background
 Post Reply Post Reply