FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks to all, it's on it's way

Post Date: 2010-07-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
claude5382 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
  Quote claude5382 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Thanks to all, it's on it's way
    Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 12:14pm
My system shipped yesterday !!!!!  

I started monitoring this forum and building configs back in February.  (I believe I am the only person on the forums who is actually receiving a Social Security check.Smile)  After more configs then I could possibly count, I finally ordered my system the 4th of July weekend. I wanted to take a moment before it arrived to thank all of you who made suggestions, offered feedback, and told me I was crazy with some of my choices. What I really appreciate was that you made me think through every choice that I made that went into my order.  I want to thank the people from Digital Storm who I had direct contact with (Alex and Sarah) and the people I never saw.  What I’m truly confident of, after 5 months of hanging around here, is that if it is not right; you’ll make it right.

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Black OPS Assassin Edition
Exterior Finish: - Not Available
Trim Accents: - Not Available
Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D Premium SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Features USB 3.0 and
SATA 6Gb/s)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series  
(Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1000W Corsair (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (160GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Extreme
Performance) (Model: X25-M MLC Edition)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Western Digital Caviar Black
WD1002FAEX  (7200 RPM) (64MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme Speed)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs)
Optical Drive 2: DVD�R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL /
Network Connections)
Video Card(s): 1x NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion (Includes Front I/O)
(PCI-Express Slot Based)
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 2: Noctua NH-D14 Extreme Performance (Does NOT fit
on the regular EVGA X58 3X SLI)
H20 Tube Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS
Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (Blue)
Enhancements: - Not Available
Chassis Mods: - Not Available
Noise Reduction: - Not Available
CPU Boost: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz
(Cooling Upgrade Recommended)
Graphics Boost: - Not Available
Memory Boost: - Not Available
OS Boost: - Not Available
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - Not Available
Office: - Not Available
Benchmarking: - Not Available
Pre-Install Game: FREE: Hot-selling game with a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or above
graphics card
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Xtra Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is
Successfully Processed
Warranty: FREE PROMO: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Hassle-free
Hardware Service

Overclocked Processor Settings

Processor Speed GHz: 3.9
CPU Multiplier: 21
Voltage CPU VCore: 1.39375
VDroop Control: Yes
i7 - BCLK MHz: 186
i7 - Voltage QPI\DRAM:
i7 - Voltage QPI\PLL:
i7 - Voltage CPU VTT: A
i7 - Voltage IOH Vcore:
i7 - Voltage ICH Vcore:
i7 - Voltage IOH/ICH I/O:
i7 - PWM Frequency:
780i/790i - Memory Clock Mode:
780i/790i - CPU FSB MHz:
780i/790i - Voltage FSB:
780i/790i - Voltage SPP:
780i/790i - Voltage MCP:

Motherboard BIOS: 0813
Video Card Driver: 257.21
Chipset Driver: CD
Sound Card Driver: CD

Right now I feel like a five year old waiting for Christmas morning. Excited

Claude
"Strength & Honour"
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 1:09pm
Back to Top
avaldemon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 109
  Quote avaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 1:46pm
Hey there! Congratulations on your new rig!  Hahaha I spent about two months here. Everyone was so helpful, especially DST4ME. I ALSO ordered on July 4th. Whoa But mine hasn't shipped yet. I wonder why.
And I agree about being a kid on a Christmas morning! That is how I feel Excited I actually slept only 4 hours today...getting paranoid "will it be shipped today, or not...or what if.." Whoa

Back to Top
Mr. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 17 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 510
  Quote Mr. Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 6:12pm
Claude5382 you should post pics when it arrives! I dont think we have a review on the assassin case on DS yet, at least i cant find one with pics lol
Mr.
Back to Top
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2247
  Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 6:49am
Heh avaldemon, find something to occupy yourself with for awhile while you wait, lest you go stir crazy.

And happy birthday. Hahaha
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 6:20pm
Happy birthday!
Back to Top
claude5382 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
  Quote claude5382 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Mr.

Claude5382 you should post pics when it arrives! I dont think we have a review on the assassin case on DS yet, at least i cant find one with pics lol


Mr., I intend to do just that.  I won't be the first because Over_Lord posted one today, but I'll get mine in next week.  I really want to see more from people who got the Assassin speak-up about their experience.  There's a bunch of HAF fan boys out there. Big%20Smile
Claude
"Strength & Honour"
Back to Top
avaldemon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 109
  Quote avaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 7:43pm
Thanks guys! Big%20Smile

I was contacted by Stella from costumer service and she said that there was something wrong with the ram. She didn't specify when it will be ready. I guess when ready Big%20Smile
Not all those who wander are lost
Back to Top
claude5382 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
  Quote claude5382 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:55pm
IT'S HERE !!!
 
 
It came right up and has been performing flawlessly.  The only issue so far has been with Windows 7 updates.  No fault of DS.
Claude
"Strength & Honour"
Back to Top
Mr. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 17 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 510
  Quote Mr. Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 10:35pm
oh man look at that, does it have lights inside? take some pics with the lights on haha. Agreed there are many fanboys of HAF's here lol not a bad case at all but just not my style. FT02 FTW Awesome
Mr.
Back to Top
rholyrag View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 841
  Quote rholyrag Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 6:06am
Congrats! Excited  More pics?
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.640625E-02 seconds.